Dr. Garabed P. Nishanian

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Garabed P. Nishanian has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Vascular / Phlebologist-related: lymphatic diseases, strokes, aneurysms, varicose veins
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

15/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6
RID: 3649527
07/01/14 5 3 5 5 If you're looking for the typical specialist Doctor who spends a few minutes with you then Dr. Nishanian is not the Doctor for you. A typical office appointment with him involves a lot of waiting, then a lot of personal attention and "face time" with the Doctor. The waiting is because he is spending so much time with each of his patients. I've had two appointments with him so far, and each included over a half hour talking with him. I doubt he schedules more than one patient an hour. He is conscientious about discussing all aspects of diagnosis and treatment including possible and recommended courses of action, risks, and options. If you want an extremely skilled, knowledgeable, personable, caring Doctor, then Dr. Nishanian is your guy!
Insurance: Tricare
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Garabed" to "Garabed P."
RID: 2898778
06/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nishanian is the absolute best vascular surgeon you could have. He is extremely knowledgeable and very caring. I wish I still had him as my surgeon, however, he has moved out of my area and not available to me. If there were a way I could still be his patient, I would be! Don't ever hesitate to be a patient of his. You will be extremely pleased with his competency, caring bedside manner which is difficult if not impossible to find today, and quickly develop trust with his knowledge.
Insurance: HealthPartners

07/04/13 SYSTEM: new location added: Newport Beach, CA

07/04/13 SYSTEM: new location added: Irvine, CA

27/03/13 SYSTEM: new location added: Mission Viejo, CA
RID: 2298572
28/06/12 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable and caring. Did not rush me and thoroughly examined me . The technologist in another room explained the testing about to take place place and was gentle and thorough and fast. Dr studied the results and explained my problem and how it could be fixed. When I had difficulty understanding he actually drew a picture to show me where the problem was. His staff were always helpful and efficient. I was always taken into the examining room after waiting only a few minutes. He is a brilliant surgeon and his office staff is very efficient professional and caring too.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

16/06/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "MISSION VIEJO" to "Santa Ana", Practice changed from "VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR INSTITUTE OF ORANGE COUNTY, A MEDICAL CORPOR" to "Dr. Gary Nishanian, Board Certified Vascular Surgeon"