Rate Dr. Garabed P. Nishanian

Dr. Garabed P. Nishanian's Ratings

If you're looking for the typical specialist Doctor who spends a few minutes with you then Dr. Nishanian is not the Doctor for you. A typical office appointment with him involves a lot of waiting, then a lot of personal attention and "face time" with the Doctor. The waiting is because he is spending so much time with each of his patients. I've had two appointments with him so far, and each included over a half hour talking with him. I doubt he schedules more than one patient an hour. He is conscientious about discussing all aspects of diagnosis and treatment including possible and recommended courses of action, risks, and options. If you want an extremely skilled, knowledgeable, personable, caring Doctor, then Dr. Nishanian is your guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][254310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

Dr. Nishanian is the absolute best vascular surgeon you could have. He is extremely knowledgeable and very caring. I wish I still had him as my surgeon, however, he has moved out of my area and not available to me. If there were a way I could still be his patient, I would be! Don't ever hesitate to be a patient of his. You will be extremely pleased with his competency, caring bedside manner which is difficult if not impossible to find today, and quickly develop trust with his knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][254309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2013

Very knowledgeable and caring. Did not rush me and thoroughly examined me . The technologist in another room explained the testing about to take place place and was gentle and thorough and fast. Dr studied the results and explained my problem and how it could be fixed. When I had difficulty understanding he actually drew a picture to show me where the problem was. His staff were always helpful and efficient. I was always taken into the examining room after waiting only a few minutes. He is a brilliant surgeon and his office staff is very efficient professional and caring too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][254308].votes_count ]]