Rate Dr. Adam C. Zweig

Dr. Adam C. Zweig's Ratings

Great Doc! Best I have ever had. I would have a very hard time moving to another Primary care doctor. Great bed side manner and seems to genuinely care about his patients. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

I feel like a cardboard box when dealing with the Scripps staff - so impersonal and transaction-oriented. Scheduling appts is frustrating. Once thru to Dr Zweig, he comes across as knowledgeable and personable. He is usually on time. Don't try to speak to him after your face-to-face, it won't happen. Follow-up (ie lab results) is inconsistent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

Dr. Zweig was the on-call on Sun morn. Returned my call promptly but was very rude. I've never had a doctor be so condescending. He refused to believe that the side effects listed for the medication had occurred. "Never". Then why do they list that side effect??? No "bedside manner"....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Super spends time with patients. He is almost always on time and if on occasion he runs late you know he is with somone in need

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2011

I just saw Dr. Zweig today (10/12/09). I moved from the Boston area, and I was nervous about finding a new doctor. I was really happy to have met him. He is a very professional, caring physician. I felt I could be honest with him with my health issues, and he was knowledgeable in telling me my options and making me feel secure. He was caring, and that meant a lot to me since I've had some different experiences before. I am very happy to have him as my primary care physician now. I hope others will find this rating useful. Kind regards.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2009

Dr. Zweig is terrific, caring, and professional. He has a great bedside manner. He helped me through a very tough medical problem more than a decade ago and is equally adept with everyday situations. I guess I'm spoiled now, because I don't want to be treated by any other physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2009

Dr. Zweig is, by far, one of the most pleasant, caring, and genuinely concerned about his patients physicians I have ever had the please of meeting and being a patient. I recommend him without reservation to anyone and everyone. He listens, he's punctual, he has a wonderful personality and just overall is amazing. I can easily say the same about all his staff members, as well. As long as I live in San Diego - he will be my physician, and if I ever move, I will desperately try to figure out how to get to move too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Zweig is the best doctor I've ever had as an adult. While most doctors don't care if you come in or not, he will call me at least once a year and tell me that I'm due for a checkup, and he'll put me on newer medicines with less side-effects. He's very proactive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][722478].votes_count ]]