Rate Dr. Frederick H. Fung

Dr. Frederick H. Fung's Ratings

I have been taking my mom to Dr. Fung for years. I used to think he was great until I realized that he blamed illnesses on okd age and then would offer no treatment unless I insisted on tests and treatment. He is obviously not knowledeable on certain Medicare rules for oxygen therapy. His nurse, Sylvia is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr. Fung is the best doctor! My husband and I switched to him for over two years now. We wish we had done that long ago. Dr. Fung is the most compassionate and helpful doctor we are so lucky to have. He always takes his time to answer all of our questions and his professional expertise has proven to be first class. His nurse, Silvia is his wonderful right hand. We are most thankful that we are under Dr. Fung's care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2012

very attentive excellant manners addresses concerns. Follows up on pt himself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1995796].votes_count ]]