Dr. CHARLES F. COHEN

Dr. CHARLES F. COHEN

Rate Dr. CHARLES F. COHEN

Dr. CHARLES F. COHEN's Ratings

The most thorough eye exam ever. The staff is wonderful and helpful too

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Cohen is very good at fitting you with glasses. He is very knowledgable and frienly. I thought that his staff was not friendly or accommodating. I had an appointment to pick up my glasses and contact lenses on a Saturday at 2:45pm. However, when I arrived for my appointment Dr. Cohen had a consultation. I figured that the consultation was not an appointment but someone who merely walked into the office from the mall. I had to wait until he finished his consultation for almost a half hour. When I asked the receptionist if she could call me on my cell phone so I could look around the mall she said “He will be just a few minutes. He is not doing an eye exam but a consultation”. I had to ask for the hard case for my Liz Claiborne glasses. I should have been given the hard case without asking. What were they going to do? Sell my hard case to someone else? The staff needs training on how to treat and greet the customers.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

I had a great experance ,Great doctor, best eye exam I ever had.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag