Rate Dr. Adrianna M. Hekiert

Dr. Adrianna M. Hekiert's Ratings

I have suffered with severe sinusitis for most of my life (59 yrs). I finally decided after recurring sinus infections over the years, it was time to explore surgery. Had the surgery with Dr. Hekiert and experienced immediate results. I would recommend her for the following reasons: Intelligent, excellent bedside manners, diagnostic, and a GREAT surgeon.
My GP put it this way as I had previously been seen by 2 other ENT's. Go see Dr. Hekiert and there is no reason to get a second opinion. If you are suffering from sinusitis or any issue involving an ENT, you can be assured you will be treated by the BEST of the BEST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I became a patient of Dr. Hekiert’s several years ago when I was suffering from a thyroid condition. I went to many doctors over many months, but none of them could alleviate my symptoms. It wasn’t until I went to Dr. Hekiert that I was given an effective treatment plan. Dr. Hekiert was able to help me in ways that other doctors could not because she is knowledgeable, diligent, and concise in her work. It is apparent upon first meeting her that she is a highly skilled doctor, but it is something greater than that which separates her from the rest. She is empathetic and compassionate toward my concerns and she goes above and beyond to make me feel important and understood. She makes my health a priority to her by checking in on me or by patiently answering all of my questions. When seeing her engage with other patients or her staff, it is obvious that the warmth and thoughtfulness she has shown me is not unique. While medicine is a science that can be taught, the kind-heartedness and altruism that Dr. Hekiert possesses cannot. The rapport she has with her patients is rare and unmatched. Dr. Hekiert’s extraordinary capabilities as an ENT combined with her considerate nature make her the best doctor that I have ever been treated by.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Dr. Hekiert is a loving professional. She has shown me respect and sincere caring over the years I have been going to her. I have unconditional faith, trust & love for this woman. I appreciate how she tries to see me in my "emergency" mode. Dr. H successfully performed sinuplasty on my last year. Although I was nervous, she calmed me and eased my anxiety.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2554594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Hekiert for years and love this office. I generally go earlier in the day, because I found that I don't have to wait as long, but I have had a great experience with this doctor and highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

We may have waited for our appointment but once we were called in, we understood why she was late in seeing us. She was very thorough in my sons medical history and gave him a thorough examination. She also was very careful to review for proper medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][255848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I have been to this office many, many times. The first impression is made by the office staff who have ALWAYS been very very courteous, pleasant and so helpful. This includes when I call as well. The next person I generally see is Dr. Hekiert's assistant, Yovanna. She is an absolute delight-so caring and very thorough. Finally I can not say enough about Dr Hekiert. She is very professional, caring and knowledgable. She not only makes recommendations to help or correct your condition but also will tell you when you do NOT need something. She performed sinus surgery on m and the follow up was so thorough. She is an excellent doctor and I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][255847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr Hekiert us a wonderful physician. He is very caring and patient. She listens to all my concerns and never rushes me. She is also very knowledgeable. She takes her time to examine you and help sort through your problem. She is so caring that she even makes phone calls to other physicians to help you out. Without her experienced guidance I would be lost. She has been treating my reflux problems for the last year with lots of patience and success. She is always there to help even if you cant get an apptmt and you call and leave a message. Always there for her paients!! She gas great bedside manners and so does her assistant Ivanna. They are also kid friendly! My children go to my apptmts sometimes. The front staff is wonderful. I would recommend her too EVERYONE! One of NJ best ENT's!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][255846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I am sorry to have to write this review but I really get annoyed when Drs do not have repect for my time. I arrived at my appointment 10 minutes early. I asked if the Dr was running on time and was told she is "a little" behind but I was next. One hour later I am still sitting there and then I just left the office. I had to arrange my schedule to be there on time and would appreciate a physician who can run their office efficiently. If you have time to sit for an hour or more I am sure the doctor is quite competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][255845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Everything about this office is positive. Every member of the staff is courteous and helpful. Dr. Hekiert really cares about the well being of her patience. I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor. She is a one in a million. Her assistant Yvonna is very caring and efficient. I wish more Doctors were like Dr. Hekiert. She obviously picked her staff very carefully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][255844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I had chronic nose bleeds since I was a little girl. I would get a nose bleed from being upaet, crying or even any touch to my nose. After having a nightmare about my nose bleeding during my wedding ceremony i decided to see what i could do to prevent my nightmare. I was refered to Dr. Hekiert not only by a friend but also my primary doctor and I am so glad I came.I came into the office and everyone was incredible nice. Dr. Hekiert was amazing. After a few procedures I have not had a nose bleed and I do not feel scared to live my life. I would highly recommend coming to see her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][255843].votes_count ]]