Rate Dr. Adrianna M. Hekiert

Dr. Adrianna M. Hekiert's Ratings

We may have waited for our appointment but once we were called in, we understood why she was late in seeing us. She was very thorough in my sons medical history and gave him a thorough examination. She also was very careful to review for proper medicine.

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

I have been to this office many, many times. The first impression is made by the office staff who have ALWAYS been very very courteous, pleasant and so helpful. This includes when I call as well. The next person I generally see is Dr. Hekiert's assistant, Yovanna. She is an absolute delight-so caring and very thorough. Finally I can not say enough about Dr Hekiert. She is very professional, caring and knowledgable. She not only makes recommendations to help or correct your condition but also will tell you when you do NOT need something. She performed sinus surgery on m and the follow up was so thorough. She is an excellent doctor and I would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

Dr Hekiert us a wonderful physician. He is very caring and patient. She listens to all my concerns and never rushes me. She is also very knowledgeable. She takes her time to examine you and help sort through your problem. She is so caring that she even makes phone calls to other physicians to help you out. Without her experienced guidance I would be lost. She has been treating my reflux problems for the last year with lots of patience and success. She is always there to help even if you cant get an apptmt and you call and leave a message. Always there for her paients!! She gas great bedside manners and so does her assistant Ivanna. They are also kid friendly! My children go to my apptmts sometimes. The front staff is wonderful. I would recommend her too EVERYONE! One of NJ best ENT's!!!!!!!!

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

I am sorry to have to write this review but I really get annoyed when Drs do not have repect for my time. I arrived at my appointment 10 minutes early. I asked if the Dr was running on time and was told she is "a little" behind but I was next. One hour later I am still sitting there and then I just left the office. I had to arrange my schedule to be there on time and would appreciate a physician who can run their office efficiently. If you have time to sit for an hour or more I am sure the doctor is quite competent.

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

Everything about this office is positive. Every member of the staff is courteous and helpful. Dr. Hekiert really cares about the well being of her patience. I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor. She is a one in a million. Her assistant Yvonna is very caring and efficient. I wish more Doctors were like Dr. Hekiert. She obviously picked her staff very carefully.

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

I had chronic nose bleeds since I was a little girl. I would get a nose bleed from being upaet, crying or even any touch to my nose. After having a nightmare about my nose bleeding during my wedding ceremony i decided to see what i could do to prevent my nightmare. I was refered to Dr. Hekiert not only by a friend but also my primary doctor and I am so glad I came.I came into the office and everyone was incredible nice. Dr. Hekiert was amazing. After a few procedures I have not had a nose bleed and I do not feel scared to live my life. I would highly recommend coming to see her!

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

was ref to dr hekiert from a friend, that was the best thing ever. the whole office was like a breath of fresh air. the frontdesk staff actually says goodmorning/good afternoon. her nurse is amazing. i will follow dr hekiert wherever she goes. best ent i ve been to. i had sen 3 before her.. never again she s stuck with me!!!

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

I visited Dr. Hekiert at the ENT and Allergy Associates group in Somerville, NJ for the first time two weeks ago and was truly impressed with the service I received. Dr. Hekiert is an extremely caring, knowledgable, and sympathetic individual. The staff, particularly her nurse, is very courteous and were all most helpful when I had need to call the office with a few questions. I highly recommend Dr. Hekiert for your ENT problems.

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

Wouldn't think of going to anyone else. After having been through 3 other doctors in the area, someone referred me to her and I can't thank them enough. She was truly a lifesaver in catching something that no other doctor did

Submitted Dec. 29, 2012 | flag

One of the BEST ENT's in the central NJ area. A breath of fresh air when trying to find a good ENT. Her bedside manner is fantastic and she is up on all the latest research and techniques. The only complaint I have is her office staff. Calling in to make an appointment you feel like you're calling a 1800 customer service line- made to feel like a number. Wish she'd go into private practice for herself!!!

Submitted May 29, 2012 | flag