Dr. Adrianna M. Hekiert

Doctor (MD)

Location:
Bridgewater, New Jersey Map External Link
Gender:F
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website: entandallergy.com External Link
Grad. Year: 2004

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 17 reviews. Dr. Adrianna M. Hekiert has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Adrianna M. Hekiert
Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5318235
30/03/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Heikert takes time to ask me detailed, pertinent questions concerning my condition. Not only is she very personable but I get a very comfortable feeling with her - I know I am in very competent hands. I have followed her instructions and everything she has told me to do has helped my condition considerably.
RID: 5228040
07/03/14 5 4 5 5 We may have waited for our appointment but once we were called in, we understood why she was late in seeing us. She was very thorough in my sons medical history and gave him a thorough examination. She also was very careful to review for proper medicine.  Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.8

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Adrianna" to "Adrianna M."

29/06/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Somerville" to "Bridgewater"
RID: 2671979
06/06/13 5 5 5 5 I have been to this office many, many times. The first impression is made by the office staff who have ALWAYS been very very courteous, pleasant and so helpful. This includes when I call as well. The next person I generally see is Dr. Hekiert's assistant, Yovanna. She is an absolute delight-so caring and very thorough. Finally I can not say enough about Dr Hekiert. She is very professional, caring and knowledgable. She not only makes recommendations to help or correct your condition but also will tell you when you do NOT need something. She performed sinus surgery on m and the follow up was so thorough. She is an excellent doctor and I would recommend her to anyone.
RID: 2622216
19/04/13 5 3 5 5 Dr Hekiert us a wonderful physician. He is very caring and patient. She listens to all my concerns and never rushes me. She is also very knowledgeable. She takes her time to examine you and help sort through your problem. She is so caring that she even makes phone calls to other physicians to help you out. Without her experienced guidance I would be lost. She has been treating my reflux problems for the last year with lots of patience and success. She is always there to help even if you cant get an apptmt and you call and leave a message. Always there for her paients!! She gas great bedside manners and so does her assistant Ivanna. They are also kid friendly! My children go to my apptmts sometimes. The front staff is wonderful. I would recommend her too EVERYONE! One of NJ best ENT's!!!!!!!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2619555
17/04/13 2 1 1 1 I am sorry to have to write this review but I really get annoyed when Drs do not have repect for my time. I arrived at my appointment 10 minutes early. I asked if the Dr was running on time and was told she is "a little" behind but I was next. One hour later I am still sitting there and then I just left the office. I had to arrange my schedule to be there on time and would appreciate a physician who can run their office efficiently. If you have time to sit for an hour or more I am sure the doctor is quite competent.
RID: 2609329
05/04/13 5 5 5 5 Everything about this office is positive. Every member of the staff is courteous and helpful. Dr. Hekiert really cares about the well being of her patience. I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor. She is a one in a million. Her assistant Yvonna is very caring and efficient. I wish more Doctors were like Dr. Hekiert. She obviously picked her staff very carefully.
RID: 2605267
02/04/13 5 5 5 5 I had chronic nose bleeds since I was a little girl. I would get a nose bleed from being upaet, crying or even any touch to my nose. After having a nightmare about my nose bleeding during my wedding ceremony i decided to see what i could do to prevent my nightmare. I was refered to Dr. Hekiert not only by a friend but also my primary doctor and I am so glad I came.I came into the office and everyone was incredible nice. Dr. Hekiert was amazing. After a few procedures I have not had a nose bleed and I do not feel scared to live my life. I would highly recommend coming to see her!
RID: 2588624
18/03/13 5 5 5 5 was ref to dr hekiert from a friend, that was the best thing ever. the whole office was like a breath of fresh air. the frontdesk staff actually says goodmorning/good afternoon. her nurse is amazing. i will follow dr hekiert wherever she goes. best ent i ve been to. i had sen 3 before her.. never again she s stuck with me!!!  Respond
RID: 2575938
04/03/13 5 5 5 5 I visited Dr. Hekiert at the ENT and Allergy Associates group in Somerville, NJ for the first time two weeks ago and was truly impressed with the service I received. Dr. Hekiert is an extremely caring, knowledgable, and sympathetic individual. The staff, particularly her nurse, is very courteous and were all most helpful when I had need to call the office with a few questions. I highly recommend Dr. Hekiert for your ENT problems.
RID: 2515938
29/12/12 5 5 5 5 Wouldn't think of going to anyone else. After having been through 3 other doctors in the area, someone referred me to her and I can't thank them enough. She was truly a lifesaver in catching something that no other doctor did
RID: 2166764
29/05/12 4 5 5 5 One of the BEST ENT's in the central NJ area. A breath of fresh air when trying to find a good ENT. Her bedside manner is fantastic and she is up on all the latest research and techniques. The only complaint I have is her office staff. Calling in to make an appointment you feel like you're calling a 1800 customer service line- made to feel like a number. Wish she'd go into private practice for herself!!!
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1802237
26/03/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Heikert was patient, kind and extremely helpful in treating a condition that other doctors had ignored. She clearly cares about her work, and the health of her patients.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 1689029
17/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Hekiert is one of the best doctors I have ever met both in expertise and personality. I am convinced that she has added many quality years to my life by performing trans robtoic surgery for my sleep apnea. I am so happy that I decided to go ahead with this procedure and I would highly recommend Dr. Hekiert to anyone. Charles Theobald
RID: 1560944
14/10/11 5 5 5 5 Went for the first time to Dr. Hekiert yesterday and I felt so comfortable there. If you are new make sure you get their early so they can input your paper work into computer. Wait did take a while but I think its 'cause I was new and due to traffic didn't get there 20 minutes early. When I get into Dr. Hekierts room the nurse explained everything completely to me of what Hekiert would be doing. First time I ever had something explained to me in a doctors office so well. Also have to say first office where everyone who works there is very nice. Before I make this any longer I'll just say if you have an ENT problem go to her because she is VERY helpful.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 1518695
22/08/11 5 5 5 5 BEST !!!! SHE IS VERY DEDICATED AND HELPED ME. SHE WAS THE ONLY DR. TO HELP ME..I SAW 4 DOCTORS BEFORE I SAW HER AND SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE TO HELP ME. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING DEAF BUT OH NO SHE HELPED ME. GREAT DEDICATED AND CARING IS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS DR. A BLESSING TO THE MEDICAL PROFESSION. MOLLIE ZEZULINSKI
RID: 1482703
09/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hekiert is very knowledgeable and very thorough. She is patient, asks all the right questions and explains all of the procedures or tests that the patient is about to undergo. Her staff is simply the best. A very efficient office and very professional. They send you electronic reminders of your appointment and if the doctor can't keep your appointment the staff let's her patients know immediately.
Insurance: GHI
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1198820
29/06/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hekiert takes time with her patients. She explains the procedures and is one of the most caring and thorough physicians that I have used. After surgery she contacted me, gave me a phone number to call should I have any problems. I have referred her to several of my friends with absolutely no reservation. She and her staff (especially Iwonna) are great.
Paid (or co-pay): $30