Dr. STEPHEN A. DADA

Rate Dr. STEPHEN A. DADA

Dr. STEPHEN A. DADA's Ratings

Dr. Stephen Dada performed my Gastric Bypass Roux en Y in September of 2012. This man changed my life. He is what every physician should strive to be. I can't imagine going through my surgery without being in the hands of a doctor I trust so much. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable but he goes the extra mile by remembering things about you he doesn't have to. He is by far the best doctor I have ever encountered. He smiles, makes jokes, answers all your questions in a way that's understandable and makes you feel comfortable. Never once did I question this mans abilities. He is an outstanding doctor and I feel extremely honored to have been his first patient at Crown Surgery. Dada is the man I would see for surgery. Hands down. Not to mention he attended a prestigious college. Overall an amazing doctor and a better man.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stephen Dada is the best physician I have met. At his office, when he first comes into the room, he smiles, shakes my hand, greets me, and asks how I am doing. Then he washes his hands and asks why I came to see him. Dr. Dada examines me for a minute and then presents me with some options for treatment. He likes to draw pictures to help him explain things. He also explains the risks right away. He is more than happy to answer any questions and might even give you his cell phone number if you have any more. Dr. Dada is an honest, friendly, courteous, caring, and brilliant surgeon.

Submitted May 11, 2014 | flag

10/10 the man is amazing. Nothing more needs to be said.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

Horrible bedside manner. Was told an adjustment would not be done til thyroid test was done even after I stated I'd had a recent thyroid test done. Had requested lab work done anyway, rescheduled appt for adjustment and received a call at 8pm on Sunday before appt on Monday to not bother coming in because he felt it would be a waste of my time and did not need an adjustment. At this point in time, it has now become a matter of personal preference and personal feelings that I am not being seen by the doctor and not receiving an adjustment. It had been 2 mints since an "un" adjustment, and he said he was a conservative caring doctor and would not do the adjustment, then proceeded to suggest having my band taken out and a revision surgery of gastric bypass done. Doesn't sound very conservative to me personally. NEVER RETURNING TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN AND WILL ADVISE OTHERS TO BE WARY OF THIS DOCTOR! Not professional- at all in my honest opinion.

Submitted June 2, 2013 | flag