Rate Dr. Chun K. Kim

Dr. Chun K. Kim's Ratings

I had an overall great experience with Dr. Kim recently. There was no wait, the office staff was courteous, and the doctor seemed caring for my needs. TMJ treatment has been the best part!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

Made appointment to inquire about ad for CPAP mouth guard covered by Medicare. Instead was handled assembly line method with measurements & pictures, then pushed for an appointment to install a mouth apparatus so Dr Kim could start treating TMJ which I don't have. Overall experience even though insurance picking up charges was disturbing.

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

I WAS treated for tmj pain, Dr. said my smile would be good and all teeth would be the same color, pain would be gone. well still have pain, the bonding he did is coming off after 3 weeks, bonding is rough and cannot floss. I was so excited to have a nice smile after all these years 54 to be exact and pain free from tmj. my smile is unnatural color is uneven and bonding line can be seen on my teeth. My excitment has turned to frustration and dissapointment my pain is still here.

Submitted July 19, 2010 | flag