Rate Dr. Mark A. Warford

Dr. Mark A. Warford's Ratings

Due to my ongoing health condition I am essentially housebound; Dr Warford was referred to me by another podiatrist. He did come to my home to treat my toenails but each home

-visit he would say that "this is my last visit", or "I might not be able to continue, my clientle has built up"... after a year of him telling me this I'd finally had enough of this type of insulting remarks and told him not to make future appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I went to him after poor results from another podiatrist. Dr. Mark spent 2 hours with me, tossed the orthotics the other podiatrist made, and made a wonderful pair. I can walk with no pain now. He was great with my athletic daughter's broken foot. Dr. Mark taught her how to buy good cleats and shoes. She can run faster than ever now. I have referred my friends and colleagues to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2013

This man changed my life, in the worst way. He should not be trusted with your health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Best Podiatrist in Sacramento by far. This man listens to your problems and fixes them instead of treating you like cattle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][259502].votes_count ]]