Rate Dr. Caroline L. Rinke

Dr. Caroline L. Rinke's Ratings

Dr. Rinke is very help and kind....been my doctor for about 4 years now. my isurance coverage help keep me health

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

Dr. Rinke is wonderful. I saw her for about a year and a half for depression issues (starting in 2006), and I learned so much from her. I have not had any depression issues since and she gave me tools to deal with my issues to avoid future lapses. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2011

Dr. Rinke is personable, knowledgeable, and allows the patient to feel in control of the session as needed; assists in exploring my thoughts and feelings which progressed to self-revelatory results; took swift and appropriate action when I needed medical help; brought in articles, questionnaires, and suggested books when appropriate; able to deal with my depression, anxiety, and marriage and family issues as needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260123].votes_count ]]