Rate Dr. Craig R. Oser

Dr. Craig R. Oser's Ratings

I had the best experience with Dr Oser. I have met with two other plastic surgeons but never have I felt so comfortable with a doctor. He answered all my questions and I never once felt like he was rushing me. I had a tummy tuck done and botox. I just love my new body. I highly recommend Dr Oser and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

Awesome doctor and great experience. Dr Oser was very informative and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

Let me start by saying I was very nervous getting a breast augmentation but when I walked in Dr. Oser's office his staff and himself made me an my husband so comfortable with my decision. Dr. Oser is very comforting, nice, and very knowledgeable about his work. It's now been 3 days since I've gotten my breast aug. and i couldn't be happier. I'm so thankful I did research an found Dr. Oser. I want to Thank him and his staff for the nice words and great work. They really make u feel at home there.. I won't go to anyone else if I decide to get something else done..!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Mr. Oser is a very intelligent yet down to earth doctor. He is very knowledgeable and doesent just tell you what you wanna hear so he can get paid. I cant wait to see him again he will be the only surgeon that will ever do work on me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck done by Dr Oser and could't be happier. He was the nicest doctor (not to mention very cute) I have ever met and he spent ample time explaining my surgery with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260425].votes_count ]]