Rate Dr. Ronda R. Morreale

Dr. Ronda R. Morreale's Ratings

I seen Dr Morreal yesterday and she is wonderful to talk to,she spends time with you, answers all your question she's very patient, and gives a thorough exam, she has a wonderful selection of glasses for the young and older, her staff are great to talk to, they make you feel very comfortable, love the place and now she is my eye doctor,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Ronda and husband for over 13 years. The staff and the doctors are the best. They are thorough, upto date and consistent. I've never had any issues with insurance, claims or ordering of contacts and glasses. The prices for the contacts/lenses have always been reasonable and competitive. I pray they will be around for a long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Ronda Morreale for over 10 years for all of my vision needs. The doctors and staff at Contacts and Glasses provide the best experience in eye exams, choosing frames, adjusting/repairing frames, and teaching first-time contact users the procedure. They are knowledgeable, polite, friendly and very patient. No question is too small...very helpful people! (And the prices are reasonable.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Dr. Morreale is very patient and caring. She explains things carefully and fully. She is thorough and takes time with her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][260730].votes_count ]]