You may also like

Rate Dr. Lauren Greenberg

Dr. Lauren Greenberg's Ratings

LOVE Dr. Greenberg!! She's fantastic... explains everything, takes her time, knowledgeable and is wonderful in helping to keep up a "natural" look with cosmetic procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

Incredibly talented surgeon. Changed my life for the better. So glad to have found Dr. Greenberg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

Dr. Greenberg performed breast reconstruction surgery for me 18 months ago. I am very happy with the results. I will continue to use Dr. Greenberg over the coming years for my age defying needs. I highly recommend her and would not trust any other plastic surgeon for my needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

i did my breast augmentation in july im very happy with it .it takes time to heel, but she did agreat job,,, thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

I discovered Dr. Greenberg five years ago, when interviewing surgeons to do my breast implants. I liked her immediately. Warm and informal, honest and forthright, and so very knowledgeable. I can tell you now, having had those beautiful breasts for five years now, that she is skillful as well. In the last few years, I have also gone to Dr. Greenberg for Botox and fillers, and for blue peels. I can tell you that her eye is careful, her work flawless. My skin looks better than it ever has before. And no one knows I am doing anything! It all looks so natural. I know too that I can trust her to give me an honest opinion. She won't try to sell me on procedures I don't need, as some doctors will. (I've had experience with that, unfortunately.) I value that. At this point, I wouldn't let anyone else near my face. Dr. Greenberg's work is perfect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr. Greenberg is very good at what she does. She is honest and concerned with giving her patients her the best guidance and helping them achieve their goals in how they want to look.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

i had breast augmentation in july. it was horible healing .i had to check by dr once a week .and my nipples still is sensetive . and one side is biger than other side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2011

Best decision I have ever made!!! So pleased with the outcome. Would definitely recommend her to family and friends. Dr. Greenberg is very confident as she should be...her works speaks for itself!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2009

dr. greenberg is a wonderful doctor. I had a breast augmentation done by her and could not be happier with my results!!! She's very blunt with the healing process and I felt very comfortable in her care. I get so many compliments on my breast. They look and feel so real!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2008

She removed a cancer that was on my face. She said not top worry about it, because there would be no scarring. Instead she defaced me. Everyday I look into the mirror I think of her poor skills. It's been five years now, and I'm still angry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998325].votes_count ]]