Rate Dr. Matthew N. Sirott

Dr. Matthew N. Sirott's Ratings

Wonderful Doctor; don't think very highly of the nurse practitioner he works with tho, she's not very on the ball. And, it's a busy practice and you can get lost in the shuffle. Sometimes hard to get a live person to answer your question even in emergency situations. But this doesn't change the fact that this is a good oncologist.

Submitted May 24, 2009 | flag

Wow -- this has to be one of the smartest people I have ever met. Doctor Sirott attended a conference in which my particular type of disease was discussed in reference to a new way of treatment. He remembered that I was his one patient that this would benefit (out of the THOUSANDS of patients he has -- I asked) and called me about it. He is so passionate about his field and his work! The staff he has working with him is just as dedicated as he is. The office staff is friendly, and very efficient. Doctor Sirott is also a very caring individual!

Submitted May 12, 2009 | flag