Rate Dr. Rasheeda N. Ally

Dr. Rasheeda N. Ally's Ratings

In one word FANTASTIC. Dr Ally works to make my 2 girls feel very comfortable whenever they need to go see their Doctor.When we arrived from Ireland we were lucky to find a Doctor like Dr Ally. She explains everything very well to both child and parent alike. If you are looking doe a Doctor for your children anywhere in Nor Cal I recommend strongly you go see Dr Ally. You will not Regret it....Mike fron Ireland.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][262357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Dr. Ally has cared for my two children a number of times over the last 9 years. She is easy to talk with and listens to my concerns. She is very knowledgeable and is great about working with me to find the best treatment option for my child. If I need to reach Dr. Ally, even during non-clinic hours, she responds quickly to address my concerns. My son and daughter both love Dr. Ally. Every parent should be so lucky to have a pediatrician that cares so much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][262358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Very nice clinic with great nurse and Dr Ally was very friendly, competent and thorough. Gave us nice handouts and growth chart. She called a few days after the immunizations to check on my son, which no other doctor has ever done before. My son felt very comfortable during the exam. Dr Ally explained things clearly and was very good with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][262359].votes_count ]]