Rate Dr. Marcos A. Aquino

Dr. Marcos A. Aquino's Ratings

Dr. Aquino seems genuinely nice and educated, but his staff SUCKS! After many years as his patient, I have to look elsewhere for a Dr. because of his staff's attitude. I can never get a traight answer and their only response to my questions is to "Make an appointment"... When I have a question which could be answered by phone. (I live @ 60 miles from the Office-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Wow!! How often do you get a doctor that does his own checks? He draws blood, takes BP, temp, and everything else. He never rushes and sets his appointmets to accomodate the time. The best experience as a new patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Aquino is one of a kind. He doesn't use a nurse for shots or the tasks usually performed by a nurse. I took a tissue sample in and he put it under the microscope himself and gave me immediate answers. He spends all the time needed without giving you the feeling of being rushed or that he has more important things to do. When I called his office I expected the usual 2-4 week wait to get in but I was seen within 2 days (that would have even been sooner if it would fit into my schedule. He is kind and cares never making you feel that your issues are too trite for consideration.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Aquino is very thurough and knows his stuff I sent my grandfather to him for back pain and he really helped. He cares so much for his patients. I go to him as well as my husband and we trust him completely. Lorayne Gothard

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

My Mother was in very critical shape at the time we found Dr Aquino, he immediately put together a team of doctors for each of her many problems. He also found her cancer during an office visit that a stay at the hospital 3 weeks prior under another doctor's care did not reveal. He has no problem taking his time to talk to family members and answer all the questions asked of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1998857].votes_count ]]