Rate Dr. Mara Okshteyn

Dr. Mara Okshteyn's Ratings

I was looking for an endocrinologist who was open to and knowledgable about alternative ways of treating hypothyroidism. At the beginning, I thought I had found a good one. However, after a few appointments, I found that she was unwilling to adjust meds, i.e., write new prescriptions, i.e. to adjust the original one, nor take my concerns seriously. I got the impression that I was there to help pay for office renovation. I have changed doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I have tried 9 endocrine attempting to find one knowledgeable about my problem. This physician is excellent. She is very good at treating unusual endocrine problems. She handles complicated issues better than any physician to date. I would highly recommend her to someone who has multiple endocrine issues and needs answers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2267572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

This Dr is very knowledgeable. The only Dr to listen to me on my first appointment. Lately I feel I am not being heard and that my concerns were not fully addressed. I fear that this Dr is going to eventually shut her practice down. This Dr has also moved several times since becoming a MD. Office hours are limited at this time and it is difficult to make an appointment. Because she is an excellent Dr it is frustrating that my concerns were notcompletely addressed at my last appointment. She usually is not like that. I hope things improve for her. The more patients she gets the more likely she will do better. She deserves a good practice. I would hate to lose her as she has done more for me than any other Dr. So make your appointment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][262470].votes_count ]]