Dr. AUBREY D. MCELROY

Rate Dr. AUBREY D. MCELROY

Dr. AUBREY D. MCELROY's Ratings

i just found out that dr.mcelory is a family physcian again. I couldnt tell you the struggle i had with my one month old son and he was dieing, 7 doctors saw my baby boy and did nothing but guess and make him worse. this angel God sent to me in the hospital named Dr. Mcelory stood in prayer holding our hands and promised me he would not leave until he knew what to do for my baby. and he did! he found my son had an exteme case of egzima the second worse in tn. and he treated my son from that day on, and me. his nurses and whole staff was my family. he left i thought the pracice on to a new path and i wished him well, and today i have a young man whom is my life thanks to Dr. Mcelory. yes i will be seeing him again! thank you and God Bless and keep you safe Dr. Mcelroy, there are some stupid pple out there.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

although he always seems to be behind schedule, it is well worth the wait. if you need the extra time spent for a visit he is always to make it is spent. he is a brilliant doctor with a wonderful staff.

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

Dr Mc Elroy is the most caring Doctor our family has ever met. He has treated my whole family fom 9 yrs of age to 50 years of age. He doesnt just look you up and down and throw a script at you and collect money!My mother has numerous problems( Critical problems) He is the only one who cared to take the time to helo her. Several other Dr just gave up..... I have sent several patients whom are well satisfied. He is the best Dr in the Tri cities in my opionion.

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag

I have seen him for 3 years now. When he first moved into his own office, it was a the best office, best MD, and best office staff. But something happened here, first he got rid of his best asset which was his office manager, and hasnt had capable workers in his office since. And due to his infidelities which he openly admits, he is going crazy and trying to put everyone on suboxone. I find myself now having to find another MD, cuz mine is trying to create a junkie. So bad, but true.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2010 | flag