Dr. DEBORAH G. PRESTON

Dr. DEBORAH G. PRESTON

Rate Dr. DEBORAH G. PRESTON

Dr. DEBORAH G. PRESTON's Ratings

I felt she did not try to relate to me at all. She always seemed sort of snobby. Her suggestions were unrealistic. She did not seem like she knew how to work with my problems. She came across like a rich person who drove her mercedes to Whole Foods Market and the had to deal with stupid men like me. I have serious problems and need help. What ever insurance DI sign up for they only have 1 or 2 psychologists/counselors. When your only one leaves you feeling empty it just makes you that much more depressed and feel hopeless. She is just not very good at what she does in my opinion. I would never recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Preston has been seeing my wife for years, since circa 2004. She is a consumate professional, and a very caring, astute, and on focus Medical professional. I trust my wifes care to her implicidly. I have also talked many times with Dr. Preston about my wife and have verified her excellent care and treatment of my wife. I give her a A+ rating.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

This Dr.  was completely rude and acted innapropriately by yelling at my 10 yr old daughter and making my wife cry then slamming the door.  She greeted them looking like a mad woman yelling and screaming.  I  definately do not recommend her to talk anyones children alone or otherwise.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag