Dr. Albert J. Sharf

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Albert J. Sharf has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

02/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.8

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Albert" to "Albert J."
RID: 2580430

08/03/13 2 1 1 1 They were rude. They behaved as if I was bothering them. I arrived on time and was expected to wait three additional hours. They didn't want to give me a copy of sonogram. I went for the consultation, he acted as if he had not expected me to say anything. His attitude was rude, arrogant and self serving.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1525707
30/08/11 5 5 5 5 I felt like I was important. Took time with me and staff was very courteous. Thank You
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1285519
03/11/10 4 3 5 5 Excellent bed-side manner--friendly, acknowledges you, even outside the exam room. Very thorough. However, doesn't accept debit or credit cards. Cash or check only.
Insurance: United Healthcare