Rate Dr. Gloria Gargiulo

Dr. Gloria Gargiulo's Ratings

Awesome Dr. and staff, they are very friendly and they make you feel very comfortable. The Dr. is very informative regarding treatment and the staff goes out of their way to help with my insurance. Love them and would highly recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][263604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

The place is designed nice doesn't remind you of your childhood dentist office being cramped, cold, and ugly. Dr. Gargiulo's office is warm and modern. The staff is very nice, caring and most importantly very knowledgeable they know what they are doing and they care about client education. The fact that they take the time out to educate you shows that they are in it for more than making a quick buck. The entire staff always is greets with a smile and are very flexible with scheduling. With the great service they given me, I've decided to keep them as my primary dental office for my dental cleanings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][263603].votes_count ]]