Rate Dr. Gretchen S. Lent

Dr. Gretchen S. Lent's Ratings

I found this doctor cold and condescending. I had a painful and irritating cough that kept me up all night, and I needed to be at work early in the morning every day. I made this clear to her, yet all she wanted to give me was medication that would actually make me jittery and keep me up. When I asked for something to help my cough that wouldn't disturb my sleep even more than the cough, she simply said in that condescending tone of hers that I "just had to weigh the benefits with the risks if I wanted to get better". She thought I was looking for drugs when all I wanted was antibiotics and something to make my cough go away so I can sleep throughout the night without making me feel like I'm on speed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264263].votes_count ]]