Rate Dr. Jan L. Iwata

Dr. Jan L. Iwata's Ratings

The best, most caring Doctor I have ever met. She is the most advanced Alternative Medicine Dr in Chicago, and a surgeon to boot. What other alternative medicine person has credentials like that?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata is very professional, courteous and takes her time to listen to me so she can understand what is going on with my WHOLE body and treat my health problems effectively and efficiently, and recommend ways to manage and create a healthy life and lifestyle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2013

She helped me with dizzy spells and the treatments are very relaxing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Dr. Iwata is very professional and truly cares about the health of her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2013

Jan is an amazing holistic doctor, very experienced and personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Dr. Iwata is brilliant, warm, and a genius, actually. She can work miracles!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

I highly recommend her technique of curing my excruciating 24-7 pain in my neck and back from an injury. She will NOT pop or crack your bones and WILL "re-set" you back to as good as new. Her technique is gentle and unique and "works". She's a guru in her field believe me. I've sent people to her who also got back to normal after also suffering from chronic back pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2013

Refused to give a diagnosis, cut back on my physical therapy in order to force more office visits for $$$. Rude & yelled at me when I confronted her about the problems she was causing. AVOID!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][264816].votes_count ]]