Rate Dr. Charles W. Perry

Dr. Charles W. Perry's Ratings

Great staff, caring, professional team. i did speak with other Dr's prier to meeting Dr, Perry, however When I first met Dr. Perry and his excellent team, I was very nervous about a procedure I needed to have. As soon as I walked into his office, the front office person Cheryl was warm as well as Tayler, in fact all of the staff, was warm caring and forthcoming, they are so inviting and knowledgeable. The office is beautiful, comforting and I felt immediately at ease. Dr. Perry was very professional, helpful and was very patient with all my questions. When I left his office, I had all the information for my procedure & what i I needed for my follow up visit. He was very attentive and caring in regards to all my needs. I would highly recommend him & his staff. to this day friends all family and fiends are in awe as well as our selves! hes the BEST! We Highly recommend him!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Perry performed lipo suction to my inner and outer thighs down to knees. I could not be happier with the results and he was honest about the result prior to payment. Dr.Perry has a great bedisde manner and I will see him again in the future.

Submitted July 27, 2012 | flag

Great all around experience! I was really nervous about my first surgery, but this doctor and staff made it easy!

Submitted July 7, 2012 | flag

I love my new face!! Dr Perry is a true artist and skilled surgeon. I've received so many complements. From you look 10 - 20 years younger to you're the hot one of the group now.  I also had a tummy tuck it looks great flat and tight!!  An added benefit of the Tummy tuck is it seems to have tightened a more private area as well (stated as discreetly as possible) hubby likes this too!  Dr Perry's staff is fantastic! They are all so very professional and friendly. Thanks for the boost in confidence.

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Perry and staff were very friendly and concerned about my needs and expectations. I appreciated Dr. Perry's honesty and patience with me in addressing all my concerns.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2010 | flag