Rate Dr. David L. Rasmussen

Dr. David L. Rasmussen's Ratings

I had a breast reduction last year and after being told my areoles would"fall in place" I am very disappointed in my appearance as I can't wear a swim suit or strapless anything due to my nipples so high they can be seen. I believe there is nothing that Dr. Rasmussen will do to fix this. The staff is helpful but I am out my money and not a satisfied customer.

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rasmussen did my nose surgery. its been almost three years now, I can't be any happier with it. He listens very well and his staff is great as well. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

I had breast augmentation with Dr.Rasmussen on November 29,2012.I could not be happier with my experience. Dr.Rasmussen has a wonderful bedside manner. I feel that he was very attentive to what I wanted and that he challenges hisself to do the very best. I never felt like I was being rushed and never had to wait long at appointments. The entire staff was exceptional through all my pre-op and post-op appointments.I also had some procedures done with Daryl, the nurse practitioner at the office. She was also great at what she does. I highly recommend Dr.Rasmussen and his office.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rasmussen is a great physician and very helpful. I searched for just the right doctor. He was the most informative I found. His tactics and ways of explaining everything to you allow you to understand all aspects of the process and the procedure. I was well informed, excited and have had an excellent experience. I had a breast augmentation completed in February 2011 and 100% satisfied. I would use him again for any future procedures. His staff was also very helpful and attentive. Definitely a great office and surgeon.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rasmussen is a fantastic doctor. I have gone to him since 1998 and have always had the most beautiful natural results. The staff is awesome - friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They always make me feel right at home. I have never had to wait past an appointment time - usually I get in early. Oh! And don't let me forget lips! Deryl does the best lips in town! If I ever move I will make it a point to come back for any procedure I have done. Amazing Dr. and Staff! Thanks guys!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr and staff are VERY nice to you while waiting on you to decide to use him. Wait till they get their money, then you are a number that is in his way. I was not informed what all would be involved, pumps etc, before surgery. He left way too much of me, after a lift and implant surgery. Did a horrible job on my areola's. Huge implants not fitting my frame. Terrible service, wish so much I would have chosen someone beside this clown.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2012 | flag

Rebecca, Dr. Rasmussen's aesthetician, is the best! She does a great job, is very knowledgeable, and does everything to perfection. She has done facials, brow waxes, and chemical peels on me, and I have always been very happy with her services.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

Previously I had written a review where I loved this doctor. I had my breast augmentation last year and one breast has been smaller from the get go, throw in a complication and now CC and I'm left to find a doctor to fix my problem. After months of follow ups and promises from Dr Ras stating that he would make sure I was happy and my problem gets fixed, at my last follow up he changed his tone and told me there was no solution for me. Now I'm left with an achy breast due to CC and an eternal search to find a PS I can try to trust who also specializes in revisions. If you use him just hope you have no complications!! His charasmatic sales pitch suckered me in over the other 3 consults I did prior to my original surgery. Needless to say, I think it's time this man retires! And the office staff is straight up fake and snobby, I over looked that when I chose him because I liked him (at the time) and he's the one that would be doing the surgery. Not a good experience at all!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr Rasmussen is one of the best. He did my breast augmentation in 1990 and I have never had a problem. I am going to have them replaced only because it is time otherwise the results are still great.Very caring, professional. Went on other consults and no one spent the time he did. I plan on having Rhinoplasty as well because I have even (by accident) saw a girl with an awesome profile and Dr. Rasmussen had also done her work. No. ONE in TX by Far.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag

I was recommended to Dr Rasmussen (for breast aug) by a few people & saw their results as well. I went to 4 consults, over a few months, with him being my first. He was, BY FAR, the most thorough PS that I spent time with. He spent atleast an hour with me at my consult. The other PSs spent a fraction of that time with me and pushed the rest of the consult over to their nurses... Dr Rasmussen is different from the rest! I had my breast aug with him and have had concerns, here and there... he has always been on top of them and given me the answers/solutions that I seek! He makes sure you understand and truly listens to everything you say and is very passionate about his work & the final result. I absolutely love him. I highly recommend Dr Rasmussen to anyone!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2010 | flag