Rate Dr. Rodwan K. Rajjoub

Dr. Rodwan K. Rajjoub's Ratings

My first visit; I completed much duplicative paper work and waited 45 mins past my appointment in the waiting room. I then gave all the info again to the nurse? She didn't have an ID badge and was in that room for 1/2 hr. Saw the doctor for about15 minutes and now have to get another MRI. He was the only one who introduced himself and asked how I felt. I waited another 5+ minutes again for the sole front office employee who muttered the whole time she failed to get me an MRI appointment. She said she would call back - that was 3 hrs ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I have had 2 neck operation and 4 back operation from falling down a flight of stairs. He is a great DR. if you ask questions he will answers them.The office waits are long but if you want the best Neurosurgeon DR. then the wait is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Wonderful doctor and staff! Dr. Rajjoub takes the time to discuss the diagnosis, the surgeries, and the treatment play. We were very impressed with his skill. His staff is very knowledgeable and efficient. I am very pleased with this doctor, his staff, and the care that my husband has received.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

A fantastic neuro surgeon. Saved my husbands life. Terrible bed-side manor but we did not care. Has so many patients he typically runs about 3-4 hours behind schedule by the end of the day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

Dr Rajjaub did neck surgery on me. I had a tree fall on me and it took along time to recover from the damage I had a sleenectomy and needed neck surgery I now have a cadabors bone in my neck fused to my other bones everything seems to be working fine so far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

Does not explain in depth or in laymen's terms the condition. Wait an hour or more to be seen for 5 mins. Seems like and has a good reputation in the area but leaves a lot to be desired as far as bedside manner and explanations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2011

He did my back surgury, I would do it again in a heart beat. I recomend him to everyone I know with back problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726715].votes_count ]]