Rate Dr. Michael T. Kolodychak

Dr. Michael T. Kolodychak's Ratings

My college kids and I all had to get wisdom teeth out in the same year, all with Dr. Kolodychak. He's one of the best doctors I've ever experienced anywhere. The process was clear and thorough. We knew exactly what to expect. He took the time before and after to explain things -- and he called home to follow up personally after each surgery to see how the patient was doing. His professonalism, knowledge and care for the individual is a model that all doctors should follow!

Submitted Dec. 1, 2012 | flag

Great and helpful doctor, who listens to your concerns and questions. Getting my wisdom teeth removed ended up not being a terrifying ordeal thanks to the doctors staff and bedside manor. I would highly recommend this surgeon.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

This is the best oral surgeon!!! Not only is he an excellent doctor he is an excellent person. Even his staff is wonderful.

Submitted April 18, 2010 | flag

This doctor was excellent. He had the best bedside manner, right up there with Dr. Annon. He should get best Oral Surgeon of the year award. He spoke every detail of what he was going to do with my wisdom teeth and when told that I need something to numb the area before putting in the Novocain shot. He was gentle as well as polite. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kolodychak is the best! He is very kind and caring. He explains the complete procedures and always spends alot of time with you. He deserves to be recommeded as the best oral surgeon in Erie!

Submitted May 28, 2008 | flag