Rate Dr. Michael Ciaravino

Dr. Michael Ciaravino's Ratings

Hands down, the best in Houston!! I have several friends that have used him, as well as myself, and his work is incredible. It's been over a year since my procedure and I couldn't be happier. It was affordable, virtually pain free and I love love love the results. Best decision I ever made - only wish I had done it sooner.

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ciaravino is one of the nicest and most knowledgeable PS I have consulted with. His staff are not only gorgeous, but very knowledgeable and sweet too. My procedure went extremely well and the recovery was not bad at all. There was minimal pain. It was more like my chest muscles were sore and tight, much like after a hard workout. I asked for a full C and I absolutely got what I wanted! He is a great doctor, with a great staff and surgery team, and I am recommending all of my friends!

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

I have wanted this surgery for years. I even felt that I was too old and had waited too long to het the surgery. I finally made an appointment and Dr. C put all of my fears to rest. The results are outstanding. I cannot praise the staff enough. What probably impressed me the most was that most of the clients I saw in the office looked like models. I do not. I am a mother of 9...yet the staff treated me like I was a model too! I felt great! Thank you Dr. C and staff!

Submitted Oct. 26, 2012 | flag

Had primary rhinoplasty and breast augmentation. Did great work on my breasts but he completely messed up my nose. Instead of admitting this was not his area of expertise he preyed on my desperation and agreed to perform the rhinoplasty. This arrogant little midget with an overdose of surgery himself has NO ETHICS..awful bedside manner. RUN from this surgeon.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2010 | flag

I had my breasts done 1 1/2 years ago and I am having MAJOR issues. I bottomed out on my left side (implant dropped from the muscle) and now my nipples are uneven. I was also told before surgery that the scars would be 2cm(ish) and they are about 2 inches! My left breast hurts all the time due to bottoming out (he should have put more sutchers in to hold the implant in place but he didnt. I went in for a follow up and he said that it happens sometimes and I would have to have them redone for $1,500! I could barely make the $5,400 initial payment for them. He claims to be the best Dr. in the country and has done maxim models and playboy bunny's, etc. But idk about that because my result is crap. I followed all of his directions post surgery and did absolutely nothing wrong to cause the bottoming out. My friend went to him and has problems with hers as well. She has ripples and hers are also uneven.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

I am a dancer and have seen this doctor's work on many women (3 who also dance) and his work is very poor. The scars he leaves are rough, of the 3 I have danced with, 2 were left lopsided and had both had to have revisions after, which is NOT common, and one of their revisions didn't even correct the problem. None of the girls recommend using him and I certainyl wouldn't from his work! Check into Dr. Adam or Weiner ... they have pretty good results, with great positioning and minimal scaring. Take it from a pro, this guy is in it for the $$ and treats his patients like numbers, not patients.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr Ciaravino in great, his staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Dr C listened to what I wanted out of my breast augmentation, and suggested what he felt was best based on my build and measurements. The end result is exactly what I wanted. He came highly recommended and I will do the same. My breasts are so natural looking and feeling. His procedure is gentle I had no pain only muscle soreness. I cannot imagine having a better experience!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2010 | flag

Not satisfied with my breast augmentation at all. Asked for c-cup, but received DD's. He said he had to make this call during my surgery, as he thought the DD's would fit my frame better. Procedure was "under the muscle" type, resulting in a poor shape on both sides, with fullness on the upper portion of the breasts, and not filled out on the bottom, as if he "missed" in their placement in relation to the muscle tissue. When he examined the results at my follow-up, he said the problem would correct itself as they settled or dropped a little bit. It is roughly 8 years later, and while they have certainly "dropped"...the problem still exists. They still look completely deformed when I raise my arms. When he became aware of the problem, I feel he should have taken action to correct it. I do not appreciate being misled to believe the problem would correct itself over time. Beware!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2010 | flag

I got 425cc Silicones, My breast are nice and perky. No one can tell I've gotten a breast augmentation because my results look natural. he has a keen eye for asymmetrical breast and I couldn't be happier. it takes time for the implants to fall in place but one they do fall in place you will love them. I recommend anyone looking for support to go to justbreastimplants.com/forums. To get the full results after cosmetic surgery takes time(1 year).

Submitted Dec. 12, 2009 | flag

I know of at least 10 girls that have had breast enhancement from this doctor,most results I have seen have been below average. He has great adds that don't show his typical results.Always go and see 3 doctors before making your decision,I would recommend Dr. Patronella as on of the 3 doctors you should see.

Submitted May 6, 2009 | flag