Rate Dr. Harvey Fracht

Dr. Harvey Fracht's Ratings

. I had surgery in his Clinique in 2006 me and my best friend same time and we were very happy with the result. Dr. Fracht his the best even after the surgery he was still seen me and giving me advices how to keep my eyes in better health .
I will trust this Dr. with every word or advice he will give me. also he is not like some Dr. who they are looking just to collect and got your money .
I will recommend this Dr. for any person who is thinking to have a surgery ,because he is the champ at what he does .
he is Respectful, professional ,and knowledgeable
thank you Dr. after all this years wearing glasses you made me see 20/20 with no thick glasses . good bless you and bless four family and your team . thanks again

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr Fracht squeezed me in to examine a corneal abrasion. He was extremely efficient, professional, and caring. He even saw me the next day when I called about concerning symptoms. I was extremely impressed by his practice and will certainly see him in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr. Fracht clearly explained the entire procedure I had in detail. He was spot on in informing what to expect. It was a pleasure dealing with someone as professional as he was and being provided a sincere feeling of security that I was in great hands

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Fracht was kind and caring in the treatment of my young son. He observed a condition unseen by my son's other health care providers and suggested additional testing. He was very thorough in his examination and knowledgable in the explanation of the condition and the necessity for further testing. I was very pleased that he recognized the need for further testing that was missed by my son's neurologist and his previous pediatric opthomologist. I have had my entire family see him for vision care. I would highly recommend his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

Dr. Harvey Fracht is one of the best doctors, his staff is very kind and friendly. I recommend their office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

This is the first time in 25 years that I can see out of my glasses.He knew what I needed. Dr.Harvey is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

Dr. Fracht was wonderful both with my prk surgery and treating my dry eyes. I was legally blind prior to surgery and now i am glasses free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2011

Without my knowledge/permission, Dr. Fracht initiated a letter to my rheumatologist (cc to a neurologist, no cc to me). He included a condition I never said I had and stated he informed my husband/me of two conditions I had (which were never mentioned or discussed with us). We had the distinct impression Dr. Fracht was unaware of information the Mayo Clinic and the NIH indicated were relevant to diagnosing an eye disease until we brought them up. We felt he was not up to date on relevant research/scientific literature. In his letter, he argued for what was going on "in his mind" as more significant than what available scientific literature on sites like PubMed states about non-invasive alternative means of diagnosis over invasive surgery (which doesn't always get the diagnosis right). Blue Cross used his letter to deny vascular disease testing relevant to the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of my condition. I will not return to this ophthalmologist in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2011

Respectful, professional and knowledgeable. I am a doctor myself and I will choose Dr. Fracht for my eye care in the future again. BA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Dr. Fracht was very knowledgable and helpful. He treats his patients with respect, does not talk down to you, and knows his business very well. When I called one day at the end of the day after getting some debris in my eye, he stayed late to take care of my problem and charged only for a checkup visit. I'll continue seeing him for glasses/contacts and recommend him to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][726983].votes_count ]]