Rate Dr. Philip D. Barr

Dr. Philip D. Barr's Ratings

Great dentist and great guy! Have been seeing him for years and he is excellent. Always explains things well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Barr for over 30 years and he is such a wonderful and caring man that these few words cannot tell the whole picture.. His staff has been with him for a very long time and they are so nice and friendly and helpfu as well. The work I've had done covers fillings, caps, 2 partials, mouth guard, and cleanings every 6 mths. I am more than pleased with the quality of work done from him, his staff and the technicians that made my partial plates. Great man and great job!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2475867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Barr is a fabulous dentist - and I'm picky about my providers, so that really is a compliment coming from me. He is such a nice guy, very compassionate, and does excellent work on teeth. He is helpful with setting up payment plans for the more expensive services, which is great. I give him 5 starts all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

Dr. Barr and his staff are friendly, helpful and nice. He is one of the best dentists I have ever been to. Unfortunately he is not a preferred provider with my insurance, but I have continued to see him anyway.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112311].votes_count ]]