Rate Dr. Hany C. Fouad

Dr. Hany C. Fouad's Ratings

Dr. Fouad was a breath of fresh air. He was friendly, compassionate, knowledgeable and a doctor I would highly recommend.

Submitted May 31, 2014 | flag

Dr.fouad is not someone i would recommend.I was stressed out while waiting for the results of an ultrasound.I developed a rash.He told me it was a result of cholesterol.Once my test came back fine, the rash went away.He also sent me to a hospital lab instead of a regular radiological facility.The test was nearly 4 times the cost.Even with insurance i over payed. Furthermore, the front office is slow though they are polite.

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

This Dr saved my daughters life she had a horrible staff infection that even the specialist couldnt diagnose. she has been through several tests with no help and Dr Fouad saw her 1 time and immediately diagnosed her and treated her and she was back to her normal adorable young self in just days. I highly recommend Dr Fouad My husband and I both use him as our family Dr.Need more DR like him. :0)

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

He is no longer practicing on Arneil or at CMH. Thankfully he left behind that old group and location. He finally found a group that meets his quality of care (St. John's Group on Verdugo). Located just across from the Roxy. He was a little difficult to track down because there was nothing in the paper about his practice change and the old place did not offer up the information; however, well worth the extra effort.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2012 | flag

The greatest doctor I have ever visited. I would recommend him to anyone that seeks a better treatment and knowledge.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2012 | flag

He treats his patient nicely, however you have to wait 30 minutes to 45 minutes to see him and the worst thing is that you have to wait 3 days or a week for a refill. As a matter of fact, it has been a week and I still haven't receive my refill. And his nurse won't even return my call.

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

Have referred many people to Dr. Fouad and everyone loves him and his professionalism. Need more Doctors like him.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Fouad is exceptional -- a wonderful bedside manner. However, don't expect much from the staff. They are slow, especially the back office personnel. A physician referral from Dr. Fouad was to the wrong specialist. Had I not called, I would have been seeing a urologist - not an oncologist!!

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

Attentive, detailed, analyses my chart and the changes in my health over time. Accurately identified a risk factor that led me to timely intervention of cancer. Knows when to escalate.

Submitted June 7, 2011 | flag

His medical knowledge is superior, as even the specialist determined his diagnosis as one extremely difficult to determine. As for, 9/27/10 review - I think it is bogus. Person gave contradictory info.? He is an excellent Doctor. My insurance provider even recommends him.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag