Rate Dr. Hany C. Fouad

Dr. Hany C. Fouad's Ratings

Need better support system, lab and X rays take to long to get results and the Dr. was not informed of the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

If you have all day to kill, this is the doctor for you. After waiting for an hour, the doctor came in and told me to take some over the counter medicine. When I asked if he really wanted me to take Dayquil at night, he seemed confused, and then corrected himself - oh, it's Nyquil. The doctor then said he'd send prescription to the pharmacy and it ought to be ready in 15 minutes. Nope, they never got it. The next day I called the doctor's office and they assured me it had been sent, but they would resend it to be make sure. What a disaster this office is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr. Fouad was a breath of fresh air. He was friendly, compassionate, knowledgeable and a doctor I would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2418220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Dr.fouad is not someone i would recommend.I was stressed out while waiting for the results of an ultrasound.I developed a rash.He told me it was a result of cholesterol.Once my test came back fine, the rash went away.He also sent me to a hospital lab instead of a regular radiological facility.The test was nearly 4 times the cost.Even with insurance i over payed. Furthermore, the front office is slow though they are polite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2418219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

This Dr saved my daughters life she had a horrible staff infection that even the specialist couldnt diagnose. she has been through several tests with no help and Dr Fouad saw her 1 time and immediately diagnosed her and treated her and she was back to her normal adorable young self in just days. I highly recommend Dr Fouad My husband and I both use him as our family Dr.Need more DR like him. :0)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][727273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

He is no longer practicing on Arneil or at CMH. Thankfully he left behind that old group and location. He finally found a group that meets his quality of care (St. John's Group on Verdugo). Located just across from the Roxy. He was a little difficult to track down because there was nothing in the paper about his practice change and the old place did not offer up the information; however, well worth the extra effort.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][727272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2012

The greatest doctor I have ever visited. I would recommend him to anyone that seeks a better treatment and knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][727271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2012

He treats his patient nicely, however you have to wait 30 minutes to 45 minutes to see him and the worst thing is that you have to wait 3 days or a week for a refill. As a matter of fact, it has been a week and I still haven't receive my refill. And his nurse won't even return my call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][727270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Have referred many people to Dr. Fouad and everyone loves him and his professionalism. Need more Doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][727269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

Dr Fouad is exceptional -- a wonderful bedside manner. However, don't expect much from the staff. They are slow, especially the back office personnel. A physician referral from Dr. Fouad was to the wrong specialist. Had I not called, I would have been seeing a urologist - not an oncologist!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][727268].votes_count ]]