Rate Dr. A. Aury N. Nagy

Dr. A. Aury N. Nagy's Ratings

Had surgery for trigeminal neuralgia and things were terrible. His staff are beyond bad. I had to have a second surgery because of a csf leak. Had infections after both surgeries. He was very slow to call in an infectious disease dr. And took 2 months to refer me to a pain management to patch another csf leak in my spine. Another surgeon told me he sees far too many of Nagys patients because of infections. I spent almost a month in the hospital and saw him once. Saw his assistant twice. Nurses were extremely frustrated because he wouldn't return their calls. Finally had to go to ucla . Probably going to have another surgery. I would strongly discourage anyone that is considering him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

He is a horrible doctor who has no compassion for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

Dr Nagy spent plenty of time talking about my options. My only complaint is that the front office staff is horrible. They we better on my most recent visit when the whole front office staff was replaced

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr is rude, always rescheduling surgery's . Poor patient concerns after surgery. Slow to refill meds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Staff is atrocious. Apparently there has been some turn over and there is no longer a surgery scheduler. Since he is a SURGEON, this fact is very detrimental to quality patient care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Very good surgeon who is engaged with you through the process as well has his PA. I've had two surgeries before and found surgeons to be distant, cold and arrogant. It was refreshing to see a surgeon who was confident and compassionate. When I was in a brace before my surgery, I actually had a person in public come up to me and ask what was wrong. When I told them they asked who my surgeon was. When I told them it was Nagy they lit up and told me they had been to him too and had a great experience. This was really nice to hear and not expected walking around with a brace before my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2271241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Nagy changed my husband's life by performing spinal surgery. He is a gifted surgeon who feels compassion and conducts himself professionally at all times. I would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][269081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Very knowledgeable,conserning,and yes very much on time. Answered all questions even from my husband. My own experience with this doctor is subper.If needing surgery I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][269080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

Very trustworthy & good surgeon. I did once visit him, and he seemed to be in a very bad mood & took it out on me. I was not happy. Most times he is nice, helpful & professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][269079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

An outstanding Surgeon. willing to spend whatever time is necessary to answer ALL questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][269078].votes_count ]]