Rate Dr. Andrew Rosenstein

Dr. Andrew Rosenstein's Ratings

Staff is horrible. Can never get through. They have to always call you back. Had to reschedule appointments with companies for x-rays because the scripts were not being sent when they said they did. Received a call from the Dr. advising one thing and receive another call saying something completely different causing a lot of confusion.
Had never even been in the office. Procedures are scheduled based on information given to the Dr's secretary and not even speaking to the Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

As much as I've heard how good Dr Rosenstein is, after multiple visits he was not able to diagnose/relieve my chronic abdominal pain/cramping. While I don't want to discount his knowledge, I did feel as if he never fully listened to my explanations & symptoms enough to incorporate it into his plan of action. He's very busy all the time too, which requires appointments to be made a month in advance normally, and also on-location waiting once you arrive at his office. His secretary has always been as pleasant and helpful though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2271378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Great Doctor-Wouldn't go anywhere else. He is very understanding, nice, and will give you the best advice while really listenting, really cares about you as a person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][269323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Dr Rosenstein is a wonderful doctor that has a lot of knowledge in his field. He is the best gastro I've seen and I have been through a few of them. I wish I can say the same for his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][269322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

The Best - I wouldn't go to another GI doctor anywhere. Dr. Rosenstein listens - very important & not easy to find these days - and he cares - I didn't feel like "just another patient", he went above & beyond where most doctors won't. The staff is very helpful and very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][269321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

Have been a patient for years and he has always been extremely understanding and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][269320].votes_count ]]