Rate Dr. Andrew Rosenstein

Dr. Andrew Rosenstein's Ratings

As much as I've heard how good Dr Rosenstein is, after multiple visits he was not able to diagnose/relieve my chronic abdominal pain/cramping. While I don't want to discount his knowledge, I did feel as if he never fully listened to my explanations & symptoms enough to incorporate it into his plan of action. He's very busy all the time too, which requires appointments to be made a month in advance normally, and also on-location waiting once you arrive at his office. His secretary has always been as pleasant and helpful though.

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

Great Doctor-Wouldn't go anywhere else. He is very understanding, nice, and will give you the best advice while really listenting, really cares about you as a person.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr Rosenstein is a wonderful doctor that has a lot of knowledge in his field. He is the best gastro I've seen and I have been through a few of them. I wish I can say the same for his staff.

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

The Best - I wouldn't go to another GI doctor anywhere. Dr. Rosenstein listens - very important & not easy to find these days - and he cares - I didn't feel like "just another patient", he went above & beyond where most doctors won't. The staff is very helpful and very nice.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2012 | flag

Have been a patient for years and he has always been extremely understanding and patient.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2011 | flag