Rate Dr. CATHERINE UDEKWU

Dr. CATHERINE UDEKWU's Ratings

Catherine is really an amazing doctor and an amazing person. My husband and I would not place our daughters care in anyone else's hands. My youngest daughter now a teenager has known no other doctor. When she gets her report card she wants to show the grandparents, the aunts & uncles, and Dr. Udekwu. My older daughter who now lives out of state was sad when she had to switch to another doctor. Catherine listens to my concerns as a mother...then listens to the girls. She really values their opinion. We love Catherine.

Submitted March 17, 2013 | flag

Catherine has always been great to me and my kids. She is the best doctor I have ever had for my kids or seen in pediatrics I will defiantly miss her as my kids dr now I have to find a new one as i live in another state now. I just hope the new one is as good as she is and as nice.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Udekwu is an outstanding physician. She is bright, thorough, thoughtful, totally on top of everything, responsive, and a true advocate for the well-being of her patients. She takes her time with patients and develops a close rapport that enables her to make solid diagnoses and quickly spot changes in condition. My painfully shy child adores her and will speak openly to her. I adore her too!

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

catherine is the best doctor ever she helped save my sons life 18 years ago at childrens of pittsburgh she is AWESOME ...i could never say enough about her ...she is family to us !!!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr.Udekwu is an amazing doctor, I couldn't imagine being seen by any other doctor. As a family we have truly grown to trust her and gained a friendship with her that I have never been able to gain with any other doctor. She is by far the best doctor in Pittsburgh!

Submitted Nov. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr. Udekwu is a wonderful doctor. She always takes her time and listens to your concerns. I trust her completely with my childs health. I wish all doctors took the time to listen and pay as much attention to detail as she does. She always follows up. When I brought my son home the first day, I had a question and called her office. She made sure everything was okay and kept calling us back until she knew everything was good even though it was 11pm. As far as I am concerned there is no better doctor of any kind in Pittsburgh.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2009 | flag