You may also like

Rate Dr. Matthew A. Lederman

Dr. Matthew A. Lederman's Ratings

After a year of trying to get pregnant naturally, my obgyn sent my husband And I to dr Lederman for treatment. She said, "I keep sending my patients to Dr Lederman and he keeps sending them back pregnant." Sje was right because less than a year later I was sitting back in her office, pregnant with twins.
I can't say enough positive things about my experience with D Lederman and his staff. Maria, the office manager help tremendously with dealing with insurance and Samantha the nurse helped me understand how to administer medication and answered all of my questions no matter how stupid.
The treated my husband and I with kindness and respect. I would recommend them to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Lederman, Samantha, Stephanie, and Marie are incredible. From the moment we began treating with their team, we felt comfortable and confident. They provide top medical care without sacrificing the human aspect of treatment. Dr. Lederman listened to all of our concerns, engaged in open conversation about our options, and never once made us feel overwhelmed or scared; he never put us through unnecessary tests or procedures and only did what was called for. The team went over and above to meet us early in the morning, answer countless questions, and provide us with everything we ever needed. Although we were ecstatic to "graduate" from Dr. Lederman's care, it was difficult to leave such a trusted and safe environment. We highly recommend Dr. Lederman and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

I am currently 7 weeks pregnant as a result of my first IVF treatment with Dr. Lederman at RMA Westside. After seeing 2 other reproductive endocrinologist I was relieved and surprised by Dr. Lederman's kindness, compassion, and responsiveness. He familiarized himself with my medical history before the visit and at each visit thereafter. I felt confident in the care I was receiving. Dr. Lederman was patient and willing to take the time to explain and answer questions.
The office staff is equally as responsive and kind. All of my phone calls and email were answered in a timely manner by either a nurse or the doctor himself. Even though Dr. Lederman and his staff helped me achieve my goal of pregnancy, the care I received was at such a high level it was difficult saying goodbye.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2662710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

Dr lederman is a very caring, gentle and wonderful Dr he made my first visit after a horrible miscarriage a truly wonderful experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

My Husband and I were having difficulty conceiving. We did a lot of researching and found Dr. Lederman due to his great reviews. We were NOT disappointed! Dr. Lederman is smart, compassionate, and has great bedside manner. We both have very hectic work schedules and he was very accommodating with our appointments. He made the diagnosis very quickly and accurately. He explained all the options in great detail and addressed all our questions and concerns. We underwent IVF and thanks to God and Dr. Lederman, I am currently 6 months pregnant with a healthy baby girl. I cannot thank Dr. Lederman and his staff enough and I would highly recommend him without hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Amazing staff, attentive, helpful, kind, understanding. They accommodated my work schedule, called to check in with me and helped me achieve my goal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2271915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

?Dr. Lederman ?is very knowledgeable and professional. ?After a pleasant and friendly consultation, he wasted no time getting started with my treatment. He, and the entire staff, helped to make ?a stressful and emotional experience much more manageable. ?Any time I had a question, his nurse Beth? was easily reached? by e-mail?. Her her response?s? were always? timely and thorough?. At the front desk, Marie helped me navigate through a very complicated insurance situation. ?Additionally, the office has convenient hours (as early as 7 AM) and I never had to wait. ?After four unsuccessful rounds of IUI and one? successful? round of IVF?, we added a beautiful baby girl to our family! We can never thank them enough for such a precious gift.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2271914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I started going to Dr Lederman in January 2014 and I'm so glad I did. Dr Lederman is professional and very knowledgable,as well as very thorough. It was very comforting to feel that I was in good hands with him. It is now June and I am 7 weeks pregnant all thanks to Dr Lederman. In addition to him being great I can't say enough about his staff. His nurses are very friendly and will explain everything to you as you need it. They are very patient and helpful. I can say the same for his receptionist, a very friendly and welcoming women. I would absolutely recommend Dr Lederman to anyone seeking fertility treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2271913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Lederman. He was knowledgable, comforting and matter-of-factly laid out each step of the process for us. His nurses were professional, encouraging and supportive. They had a great sense of humor which helped my husband and I stay relaxed. Our only negative experience was a interaction with the office manager who for some reason decided to discuss, at length, how hard it is for some people to conceive, where in fact we got pregnant after one treatment of Clomid!! We would recommend Dr. Lederman to friends, family and strangers who are having difficulty conceiving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2271912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Lederman and his staff are incredible. Dr. Lederman listened to my concerns and gave me options. He understood that I wanted to try a less aggressive approach even though he told me what my best options were for getting pregnant. I tried for two years on my own and after only three months of treatment, I am 13 week pregnant with our first child! We were successful with our first round of IVF and have two beautiful embryos waiting for us! Samantha explained all the medications and procedures and Marie worked with the insurance company so the only thing I had to focus on was myself! I put my faith in God and my trust in Dr. Lederman and I got my miracle!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2271911].votes_count ]]