Rate Dr. Melvin L. Mann

Dr. Melvin L. Mann's Ratings

We love Dr. Mann! He does so well with our children and easily keeps their attention. He explains all issues in detail about the kids eye site that anyone can understand. Thank you Dr. Mann for putting up with out rowdy boys, both with ADHD & our 1 with Asperger's syndrome also. You are the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Best Doctor Ever, Gaurenteed! Hes very detailed in his exam and his explanations. Puts your health and concerns way before the all mighty dollar. A very caring and selfless person. A very friendly and courteous staff. They are so helpful and really know what they are doing. I recently had my families first visits and have found the best office I have ever been to. They make you feel at home and do everything to make sure you have a good visit. Prices are very reasonable. Many frame choices and lens options. He even gives patients his personal cell phone number to call if you ever have any issues. I promise you dont get this kind of service these days. As soon as you come in you get good ole southern hospitality to the fullest, complete with a southern office manager. Give them a try today. No regrets.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2272106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Mann's since I was a young teen, I'm now 33. Dr.Mann has helped me over the years more times than I can even count! Hands down, best doctor ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Our family has gone to Dr. Mann for many years. He's an excellent doctor and takes time with every patient and answers all your questions. Our insurance switched and didn't cover his office so we tried someone else - one time was enough. We went back to Dr. Mann and are very happy with his service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Mann for a number of years. Many of my co-workers also are patients of his. He is a very caring, knowledgable, clean Dr. Dr. Mann does not put the almighty dollar at the front of his mind when seeing to the needs of his patients. He will take care of emergency situations of individuals who may not have been to see him before, but cannot find another Dr. to see them if they do not have an appointment available. Dr. Mann will make time for the patients, after hours if necessary. Caring is a missing element in many professional practices today. It is a rare jewel to find one who has this element in abundance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2013

staffed untrained, cheap products for high prices, no equipment to test eyes in the manner other doctors do, very outdated and not very clean

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Doctor Melvin Mann is so good, my insurance would not cover my family going to him anymore, they suggested another eye doc. who our insurance covers. i still go to him and pay out of my pocket.. enuff said!!!!!! PROFESSIONAL!!! KNOWLEDGEABLE!!!!!!!!! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HE CARES!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

I love this doctor...I've went to him for years and he ALWAYS goes the extra mile to see to my needs...I wanted contacts but have stigmatism in one eye and he was willing at NO extra cost to try every style on me until we found the best one for me...Years ago I had that infection in my eyes due to the bad batch of one of the eye care products on the market and nearly was blind with the infection. I was sent away by regular doctors but Dr. Mann stood by me and made sure I got better and barely charged me anything. I was nearly blind for a time with this condition and he was always there. now I'm fully covered. I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112879].votes_count ]]