Rate Dr. Eric R. Trumble

Dr. Eric R. Trumble's Ratings

I cannot express my gratitude enough to Dr Trumble. One of my twins was diagnosed with Craniosynostosis at 3mo old and he absolutely saved her life. Dr Trumble is an amazing doctor and has a beautiful calm way about him that brings hope to a desperate mother. I will say prayers for this man as long as I live and will of course continue to send his office yearly photos of my beautiful daughter. Lola was released from his care at 2yrs old. One of the happiest days of my life. Gina Masters, Orlando Fl

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2002636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Excellent doctor and super staff! So glad we found him for our little girl!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2002635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

HE'S THE BEST OF THE BEST....HE KNOWS HIS STUFF HE IS A CARING AND KIND DR. FULL OF INFORMATION AS TO WHAT HE,S GOING TO DO, HOW LONG FOR THE SURGERY, WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AFTER SURGERY,HE TALKS TO YOUR FAMILY, GIVES THEM TREMENDOUS INFORMATION SO THEY DON'T WORRY, ANSWERS HIS EMAIL COME ON WHO KNOWS A DR WHO WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION BY EMAIL.LIKE I SAID, THE BEST OF THE BEST, AND I'M DOING GREAT, HE GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK AT 58 !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2002634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Trumble saved my life!When I saw him after 7yrs of going through illness and doctor after doctor pushing me away.Trumble welcomed me with open arms Literally!He did my decompression brain surgery for Chiari malformation type 1 with Ehlers Danlos and Syringomielia.He is also my children's surgeon.My son is set for surgery this month and I have full faith in Trumble.When I sat with Trumble it was as if I was his only concern.Everything was completely spelled out for me.Julie his wonderful nurse and the rest of the staff are like family to me now.After my surgery Julie handled everything for me by phone from PT,medications,appointments and medicaid.I tell everyone I can about Dr. Trumble and his miracle producing surgery skills.He is a TRUE Blessing to our family!Julie is the BEST nurse I have ever met and there should be more like her.She should get to hold mandatory classes on how to be the perfect nurse!If you need help Call them ASAP! Don't waste your time with any otherGod Bless

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2002633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

I am thankful to Dr.Trumble for being a wonderful doctor with not only a good heart but a great bedside manner.Dr.Trumble performed surgery on my son and did an excellent job...I would find it very difficult to trust anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2002632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2011

Dr. Trumble is truly an amazing dr. He is so caring with his patients and their parents. He is extremely repsonsive... even answers his own emails within 24 hours usually. His office staff is also really helpful and appts are not too difficult to get. He is truly a wonderful human being and a skilled doctor. I would not want anyone else overseeing my son's care than him. I cannot say enough... don't see anyone else. He is the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2002631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Trumble is great. I think he lives at the hospital. He is always there when you need him and answers all your questions and never rushes you. His wife is one of his nurses and she is great too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2002630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Absolutely fabulous. He is honest and sincere. Will not rope the patient or family into unnecessary procedures or tests. His listens (a rarity), will discuss all possible solutions and outcomes, is supportive and the list goes on. He is a true asset to the neurosurgery field in the Orlando area and has been a Godsend to our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2002629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2006

Dr Trumble is the best neurosurgeon I have ever meet! He told me right away that he could help and did not turn me away like all the other Dr's I have seen. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a neurosurgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2002628].votes_count ]]