Rate Dr. Brian E. Cressman

Dr. Brian E. Cressman's Ratings

By far the best doctor I have used in years- very knowledgeable and compassionate, spends more time with his patients than most doctors, explains everything in terms you can understand and relate to, and encourages any questions. I came to him overweight, menopausal, and discouraged after trying many diets I couldn't live with long term. With his guidance, I lost over 40 pounds in around 4 months, and feel better than I have in years. He is very honest and straightforward in explaining where you are, and where you need to be, while being also being realistic. His office staff are all very friendly and supportive. I recommend Dr Cressman to anyone who feels that they have lost hope and can't lose weight the healthy way. I commuted about 30 miles one way to see him, would have gladly driven 3 times that distance- he helped me that much. He is sometimes thinks 'outside the box'---but I appreciate it- he doesn't just write a prescription to get you out of the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][727993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2010

Dr. Cressman is a good dr. he has helped me tremendously. I can go to him for any problem and feel comfortable talking to him. He listens and does not hurry you. but he gives it to you straight. he does not sugar coat anything. I think he is a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][727992].votes_count ]]