Rate Dr. Richard B. Rodgers

Dr. Richard B. Rodgers's Ratings

Difficult surgery with excellent outcome and care. This doctor is great!!! So thankful for his ability and talent. Well worth the travel out of my local area . Thank you so much Doctor Rodgers.

Submitted June 18, 2010 | flag

I had been in pain for five years and had numerous x-rays, CT's and MRI's as well as seeing numerous other specialists trying to find out what was wrong as I even had trouble sitting without pain. He told me he is usually less agressive with surgery, but in my case he thought a nerve decompression in my left leg and a TLIF (Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion) would be the most beneficial for me. He takes as much time as needed describing every detail of the surgery and is extrememly thorough, caring and has helped me 100%. I would highly recommend him to anyone....he is wonderful!

Submitted April 20, 2009 | flag