Rate Dr. James R. Stephens

Dr. James R. Stephens's Ratings

I went to see Dr Stephens for my root canal. He's very gentle and caring.He explained what's going on during the procedure. I am very pleased and satisfied. I was asked who did my root canal by my new dentist. He said" it's excellent root canal" The time spent to get an excellent result was well worth it.

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Stephens gave me Epinephrine after being told both verbally and in writing that I cannot tolerate it. I ended up in the hospital where they had to stop my heart and restart it again which incurred 3800 in hospital bills. All I asked was for Dr. Stephens to reimburse me for these bills. I never got a response from him. He sent my request to his insurance company which avoided my calls and didn't send a final reply until a month before the statue of limitations was up. I was left with a half way done root canal which I finally got fixed a month later by another doctor who had no trouble numbing me correctly. His neglect left me terrified to see a dentist not to mention the many medical bills.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag