Rate Dr. Julius A. Debroeck

Dr. Julius A. Debroeck's Ratings

Wonderful caring doctor. Will listen to you and is very informative as well. Short wait. Staff very courteous. He has been our family doctor for over 10 years.

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

Dr debroeck is very genuine and cares about each and every patient. He has cared for my children as well as my grandmother. He sat in hospital room with me for almost an hour when she was very ill. Gave many wordw of encouragement but didnt sugar coat anything. What a great man. With more drs were as caring as him.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

DR. Debroeck had been our family physician years ago and throug moves and insurance changes, we did not use him for several years. We are back in Houston and have the right insurance and are very glad to ahve him back as our physician. Very good staff and a very caring DR. The one bad review must not have told him all of the story of his history.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

Excellent physician. I felt very comfortable seeing him about personal conditions as well as yearly visits. I will continue seeing Dr. DeBroeck unless my insurance changes.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

My family has been using Dr. Debroeck for the past 18 years here in Cypress. He is very personalable and very dedicated to taking first class care. His staff is very helpful. His wife also did work in his office as a Medical Doctor also and has been wonderful in working with my wife with Harmone treatments. I just found out that United Health care is not renewing his contract and that is very sad. If anyone looking for a General Practice Physician I would highly recommend Dr. Debroeck.

Submitted June 7, 2010 | flag

My family and I accidentally found Dr. DeBroeck after a friend had a sore throat and had to see a Dr. We have been using him ever since. He is phenominal and so is his staff. If he's not as punctual as some it is because he's taking his time with his patients and not running them through like cattle. For example, in a matter of seconds, while seeing my son for the second time, the nurse practioner, Therese Bienvenue, noticed his thyroid gland and his height and weight for someone his age. After testing that day, we found out he had thyroid disease and a growth disorder. She probably saved my son from a life of problems just by being observant. Dr. DeBroeck himself is the best Dr. I have encountered in years he has been a true blessing to our family as has his entire practice.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2009 | flag

Dr. DeBroeck actually makes a visit to the doctor's office a pleasant experience. His warm, friendly manner and his quick wit can put you at ease as if you were talking to a good friend. His excellent resume speaks for itself, making it obvious that he is outstanding in his field and respected by his peers. He doesn't accept our insurance, but I keep seeing him because he takes time to listen and he seems to really care about his patients. I have recommended him to many friends and associates.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2008 | flag

My family has been using Dr.DeBroeck ever since he and his wife first started practicing medicine. I have never met a more truly caring, interested , thorough , and knowledgeable doctor. The truth of a person's character shows in their workplace and under duress...this man shines.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2008 | flag

Dr DeBroeck has been my personal physician for more than 15 years. Outstanding physician and practice in every respect. My son -- now grown and moved -- drives 85 miles one way to see Dr DeBroeck.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2007 | flag

Dr Debroeck has been my doctor since we moved to houston 25 years ago. My entire family goes to him. He really cares about his patients and treats you like family. his office is run very efficiently and the wait is very reasonable. He makes you feel like his only patient when he is with you. The only downside is he only accepts united healthcare ins. It is however still worth it to pay out of pocket to have a doctor you can trust so completely.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2007 | flag