Dr. R. Troy Barton

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 02/04/06    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. R. Troy Barton has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: What is the phone number for the rogersville office?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1676775
04/01/12 5 5 5 5 The most knowlegible and caring physician i've ever had and i'm 84 years old. He was a G.P. but should have been a geriontologist.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 1647162

30/11/11 1 1 1 1   Respond
RID: 872050
27/04/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Troy Barton and staff was always pleasant, and caring.We as a Family are very sorry he isn't in practice where our insurance is covered. He was very interested in your health, and always open to listen . Dr.Barton was professional, knowledgeable with our health problems. If you were sick he "DID NOT" say ,,,,,,to busy go to hospital or urgent care. I believe Dr. Barton was in medicine because he cared for people.We miss his expertise and caring professionalism very much.Your choice in choosing him is good.The Vaughan Family (6)  Respond
RID: 682140
10/09/08 2 1 1 1 Dr. Barton was wonderful at first, but after 2 and a half years he had his office shut down. I myself have nothing good to say about Dr. Barton
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 53756
01/11/06 5 5 5 Dr Barton is one of the most compassionate physicians I have ever encountered. He is great with all his patients according to them, and of course myself, but I see an extra special concern for the elderly. This is so wonderful to see, when it seems most Doctors do not have time to spend with the elderly and their special needs.
Insurance: AARP
RID: 27119
03/04/06 5 5 5 Dr. Barton is one of the best doctors a family could have. He develops a relationship with his patients by takeing the time to listen. He gives options, not just one avenue of remedy. Dr. Barton isn't egotistical like many physicians can be. He consults his peers for their professional opinions before formulating his "plan of attack". My family and I have been patients in Dr. Barton's practice for almost ten years & have never been disappointed.
Insurance: Tricare