Dr. R. Troy Barton

Rate Dr. R. Troy Barton

Dr. R. Troy Barton's Ratings

The most knowlegible and caring physician i've ever had and i'm 84 years old. He was a G.P. but should have been a geriontologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2004268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2004269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

Dr. Troy Barton and staff was always pleasant, and caring.We as a Family are very sorry he isn't in practice where our insurance is covered. He was very interested in your health, and always open to listen . Dr.Barton was professional, knowledgeable with our health problems. If you were sick he "DID NOT" say ,,,,,,to busy go to hospital or urgent care. I believe Dr. Barton was in medicine because he cared for people.We miss his expertise and caring professionalism very much.Your choice in choosing him is good.The Vaughan Family (6)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2004267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Dr. Barton was wonderful at first, but after 2 and a half years he had his office shut down. I myself have nothing good to say about Dr. Barton

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2004266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2008

Dr Barton is one of the most compassionate physicians I have ever encountered. He is great with all his patients according to them, and of course myself, but I see an extra special concern for the elderly. This is so wonderful to see, when it seems most Doctors do not have time to spend with the elderly and their special needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2004265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2006

Dr. Barton is one of the best doctors a family could have. He develops a relationship with his patients by takeing the time to listen. He gives options, not just one avenue of remedy. Dr. Barton isn't egotistical like many physicians can be. He consults his peers for their professional opinions before formulating his "plan of attack". My family and I have been patients in Dr. Barton's practice for almost ten years & have never been disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2004264].votes_count ]]