Rate Dr. CRAIG C. BROOME

Dr. CRAIG C. BROOME's Ratings

Called Dr. and staff Mon 8 am on reco from family dentist as I had a painful infected abcess in tooth 18 and needed a root canal. My dentist Dr. Jay Suverkrup noted it would be a difficult procedure due to calcification in one of the three canals. The staff was professional, expedient and personable from my 1st phone call. They got me in in the afternoon and the whole procedure took 90 minutes. Everything was perfect. Due to Sjogren's Syndrome I have had many complex dental visits and this was one of the best. I was treated with up most respect, kindness and top care. Dr. Broome is a top endodontist. He is building a new office space across street that will be done soon and add the 'spa like' decor more sound control. The staff called me this afternoon to check on me and gave me a contact number if I have any concerns. I wish the office did more procedures so I could choose them for other perio needs. Convenient I70 and I75 location by Lakewood Ranch with pull up parking!

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Broom was outstanding! Two years ago, he performed a route canal in the back of my mouth. I have TMJ and it is painful to open my mouth wide. Dr. Broom completed the route canal in a very short period of time with very minimal discomfort. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

personality plus,knowledgible, AND no pain. sandra bigalke

Submitted Dec. 7, 2010 | flag

The staff is very friendly and organised. Everything done on time and fast. Dr. Broome re-did my root canal (the first treatment was done long ago in a different country), and the treatment failed. I do not blame him, this happens. He followed me up without any charge, and he then gave me a big discount on the next procedure to fix the failed root canal. It was successful. Overall iam satisfied with the service.

Submitted June 24, 2010 | flag