Rate Dr. BOBAK MORSHED

Dr. BOBAK MORSHED's Ratings

I've been a patient here for a long time and have always received great care. Everyone is really nice and they do great work.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

This is an excellent office. Dr. Morshed fixed my mouth up. Professional, efficient, focused, but still pleasant. Top notch office.

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Morshed is a great dentist. I've had the worst experiences with dentists all my life and Dr. Morshed has killed my fear of dentists. He has fixed things that other dentists have botched for me and it's obvious that he knows what he's doing. He is extremely gentle, and everything I've had done by him has been painless. Gentle and painless.... you really can't ask for anything more in a dentist!

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Morshed for years and I have recommended friends to him as well. We love this office so much that we commute from Encino to go there. During my last visit I was told that Natasha, the dental hygienist, had called in sick and that all her patients were cancelled. However, because Dr. Morshed and his staff knew that I was driving in from Encino, they kept my appointment and Dr. Morshed cleaned my teeth himself. Thank you Dr. Morshed!

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. Morshed for almost 2 years now and have had only the best experiences. Dr. Morshed replaced some of my old fillings and fixed a chipped tooth for me when I first came to see him. The work looks great and he made it a comfortable, easy experience. The hygienist, Natalia, has also been taking the best care of my teeth and the assistants are all nice and friendly too. I highly recommend this office!

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

This office is the best I've been to and I've been to many. Dr. Morshed is super nice and gentle and did not try to take me to the cleaners when it came to fixing my broken teeth. The receptionist went over my insurance benefits with me and helped me get the maximum benefits from my insurance plan. The hygienist was thorough and very gentle. Overall, definitely a thumbs up!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Morshed is wonderful! I never thought I'd say that about a dentist (due to childhood experiences) but he truly is! I hate getting shots and Dr. Morshed is always very gentle and has techniques to ease the pain too! He is a great dentist, very friendly, and does his best to make patient feel comfortable.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Morshed's office is wonderful....the staff and all very friendly. The hygienists are always smiling and so comforting, and Dr. Morshed is just so nice and warm, not to mention extremely knowledgeable....I can't say enough about this place! Everytime I've had work done it's gone really smooth, it's been a great experience all around!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

After relocating I needed a new dentist. My previous dentist was awesome and I'd finally got to the stage where going to the dentist wasn't TOTAL fear! Dr. Morshed was very professional and also very friendly. He set me at ease immediately. They know that people fear the dentist and their office is nicely decorated to help you relax. His assistants were also wonderful and made sure I was comfortable with taking x-rays. They were very thorough but only did what they felt was necessary. I ended up needing to fix 3 things which I kind of knew in advance. Dr. Morshed was wonderful throughout the procedures and asked if I was doing okay. Explained everything well and did a great job. SOOOO glad I found this dentist.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

I can't say enough kind things about Dr. Morshed and his staff. I've been a client of his all my life and have never had a single issue. They run a great office- efficient, thorough and gentle! Not to mention they've completely renovated the office and modernized it. There's a reason why this place has so many 5 star reviews! I was also a patient of their oral surgeon, Dr. Ting, when I had two wisdom teeth removed and can vouch for his great care. I was a bundle of nerves when I went in for the procedure and he was very kind and patient with me. He even called me at home to check in and see how I was doing. I live in Cleveland now, but still see Dr. Morshed when I go visit my parents in Santa Monica once or twice a year. I'm a lifer!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2012 | flag