Rate Dr. Sarah I. Mathias

Dr. Sarah I. Mathias's Ratings

Very nice. Best dentist experience ever. My daughter does not want to leave.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

My kid loves this place! Everyone in the office is friendly and helpful. Your kids will LOVE getting their teeth cleaned here.

Submitted March 23, 2014 | flag

Good, knowledgeable service. Front and back office staff are courteous and professional. They do their job. Period.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

My daughter was terrified of all doctors at first. Dr. Sarah and her staff were warm, comforting and encouraging...even when my daughter would not cooperate. Now she LOVES going to the dentist, has no fears, and is more than happy to comfort another kid who might be afraid. Her staff is very professional, genuine, and thorough. Dr. Sarah always makes a point to talk to my daughter about her brushing habits and helping her see she needs to "own' it herself. I would highly recommend Dr. Sarah - She is an excellent dentist and genuinely cares about each patient. She listens and has a very good diagnostic ability when it comes to treatment plans. Hats off to Dr. Sarah & Jungle of Smiles!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag