Rate Dr. Carie T. Chui

Dr. Carie T. Chui's Ratings

Chui has no "bedside manners". She answers curtly with as little information as possible. She does not over extend herself to explain things. I question her knowledge. She uses as little time as possible with her patients and gives off a "you're on a conveyor belt, you're a chart # and no more" attitude. I had my moles checked and her attitude was "humored" when she told me I did in fact have a suspect mole that needed immediate removal. She did not ask me if I had questions and I wasn't comfortable interrupting her as she was already saying "you can get dressed now" and standing up. Also, billing has NO idea what's going on with the healthcare changes, and although I asked for inquiry into my coverage 2 weeks ahead, received a call from billing the day before my mole removal (last minute much?), with INCORRECT information about my plan. I had to have my HR department call them, but they had the same experience and had to escalate it. In the end, I went elsewhere and will not return.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag