Rate Dr. George K. Bal

Dr. George K. Bal's Ratings

He did both my husbands ankle reconstruction And my right knee laparoscopy.we both healed in no time and this man has an excellent bedside manor. Wouldn't see anyone else!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2013 | flag

i think its **** he ran me threw $5000 woth of tests and wonth fix my right knee.they called the day before my knee surgery was supposed to happen and cancelled my surgery. try to find out why and noone will contact me back.they wont give me anything for the pain or fix my knee. i havent been able to strighten my leg out for a year now and they can care less. i pray to good they all burn in hell

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr Bal did my ACL reconstruction and he was awesome. I'm now a year out and running 5 days a week with very few issues. Follow his directions and don't try to rush anything before he gives you the green light. I'd recommend him highly.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bal conducted ACI surgery on my right knee - a cutting edge surgery that most drs in WV have never even heard of. He is a professional and capable Dr. and I would use him again.

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag

What can I say, what ever it is it isn’t enough …..He is a great DR .He knows what he is doing. I had three major surgeries in one on my right shoulder...I thought I was doing great then another issue not related to my shoulder happened. Following the other Dr.’s orders I didn’t realize I was damaging my shoulder. In rides …..Dr. Bal to again repair the damage. I’ts painful and discouraging, and frankly I’ve had enough of the shoulder issue. But if he won’t give up, neither will I...

Submitted Sept. 26, 2009 | flag

Great bedside mannor! He treats you as if you are his onlt patient.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2009 | flag

I was in a bad ski accident and had to have two reconstructive surgeries one on each knee and also ankle surgery for broken bones. I love Dr. Bal! I have been his patient for 8 monthes and he is the most caring doctor I have met. He has helped me go from not walking at all, starting to walk again, and now recovering still. He is the best and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2008 | flag

Awesome!!!I have not met a doctor like this ever! My husband had been injured at work with a bicep tendon tear at the elbow. Dr. Bal met with us for a consult and then surgery to follow in two days. Dr. Bal was very busy but made every effort to fit us into his schedule because of the serious/urgency of this type of injury. He was very polite, informative and concerned. There were even two different times that Dr. Bal himself came in and apoligized to us himself about the wait. You see he really did squeeze us in that day. Very nice, caring, professional, detail oriented doctor. The surgery went great, no problems. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Bal. He's the type of doctor that reminds you of the love and desire someone going into this field has at the beginning of their career. But yet he carries this attitude with him after numerous years in his profession. You don't find many if any doctors like this anymore. You are treated as an individual not just a number. A-#1

Submitted July 23, 2008 | flag