Dr. BRYAN K. BLANKENSHIP

Dr. BRYAN K. BLANKENSHIP

Rate Dr. BRYAN K. BLANKENSHIP

Dr. BRYAN K. BLANKENSHIP's Ratings

Very unprofessional staff. The girls that work for Dr. Blankenship "flip him off" when he walks by and he and all the girls laugh about it. Talk about a unprofessional office. I was there in December 2011 and Dr. Blankenship was being "served" with paperwork there in his office. Not sure what that was all about but how embarrassing for him and everyone there. I have heard him scream at his employees in front of patients. He owned the practice at one point but now I hear a company bought it out. Maybe they will get wise and get rid of him and get someone in there who knows what they are doing.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

I am now seeing another dentist to fix mistakes that were made in this office. After all the pain and trouble I went through, the doctor did apologize and tried to fairly fix the mistakes that were made, but I made the decision to see another provider. I would not recommend this doctor based on my experiences.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

I had very bad experiences with this dentist. I got 2 crowns from him, one cracked, the other fell off. He replaced them both but tried to charge me. Now, my new dentist is telling my one of the crowns wasnt sealed correctly and I need to have it redone. All within 2 years, it has been miserable. One of my first visits, his assistant told me how awful my teeth were and how she met her boyfriend playing beer pong, and he never brushed his teeth either. Sigh, yes this really happened. I have never been in a more unprofessional office. I almost had to laugh cause no one would believe me. there are a ton of educated, skilled dentists out there, I would not recommend this one.

Submitted April 13, 2012 | flag