Dr. MIGUEL A. MEDINA

Rate Dr. MIGUEL A. MEDINA

Dr. MIGUEL A. MEDINA's Ratings

Staff often fails to call you back and follow ip . The doctor tends to talk in circles and not follow through. I have no confidence in him.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

What a great doc. He listens to you and treats you like a person and not a number or another folder. He cares for you like you were his family. Great bedside manner and would recommend him to anyone who reds to have a great doc. Doesn't push meds on you and listens. Thank you for being my friend and my doc for 7 yrs now. God bless you and your family, and I know them too. When I have wired things pop up in strange places he and u just laugh and fix it and move on. Thank you again.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Medina and his staff all have emerging Angel wings - He is very thorough and listens...A good friend of mine recommended him and he has been wonderful to her and loved ones. I wish I had found him a long time ago and would recommend him to all!!!

Submitted Sept. 28, 2010 | flag