Rate Dr. Miguel A. Medina

Dr. Miguel A. Medina's Ratings

Staff often fails to call you back and follow ip . The doctor tends to talk in circles and not follow through. I have no confidence in him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

What a great doc. He listens to you and treats you like a person and not a number or another folder. He cares for you like you were his family. Great bedside manner and would recommend him to anyone who reds to have a great doc. Doesn't push meds on you and listens. Thank you for being my friend and my doc for 7 yrs now. God bless you and your family, and I know them too. When I have wired things pop up in strange places he and u just laugh and fix it and move on. Thank you again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2013

Dr. Medina and his staff all have emerging Angel wings - He is very thorough and listens...A good friend of mine recommended him and he has been wonderful to her and loved ones. I wish I had found him a long time ago and would recommend him to all!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114046].votes_count ]]