Rate Dr. Marie T. Homa-Palladino

Dr. Marie T. Homa-Palladino's Ratings

Dr. Marie is excellent! She is by far the most thorough optometrist I have ever encountered. She truly takes the time to meet each patients' needs. The staff does a fabulous job of scheduling/managing patients such that I have never felt rushed or as if there was anyone/anything lobbying for Dr. Marie's time. Dr. Marie has always provided me with her undivided attention throughout my visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][276716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

top quality care. expert treatment, state of the art technology, competative pricing. highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][276715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

Dr Palladino is a true professional. It is evident that she cares deeply about her patients and she is extraordinarily thorough. I cannot recommend her and her incredibly helpful staff highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][276714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2012

The staff and doctor are very helpful and extremely accomadating with all aspects of eye care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][276713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

I was thrilled with my two children's experience with Dr. Homa-Palladino. My teenage daughter has a slight astigmatism and was fitted incorrectly by a different doctor. Dr. Homa-Palladino did a very thorough exam and has fitted her correctly- what a difference! My 11 year old son was also recently seen and fitted for contacts by Dr. Homa-Palladino and is amazed at how much better he can see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][276712].votes_count ]]